kalala going

Oh I don't know, BigFin was never a big fan of Branston or Liddell. :unsure::grin:

...as I said earlier, JP makes Branston look like Zidane, and Liddell look like Ronaldo.

I'd take a team of Andy liddell's over having one JP Kalala in the team. Thats how bad he is.

I have been racking my brains and I honestly cant remember a worse player to be given a full time contract at latics - honestly! I've never seen an apparent professional footballer so bad at passing.

Even Rob Scott had nice hair, and Dabo wins through being an enigma, even Terrell Forbes could pass 5 yards if the ball hit him and landed at his feet :wink:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't remember phil "the star" starbuck do you ?? :lol:

Sure do. However he is still above Kalala by being named after one of my favourite Sci-Fi characters, and for putting Gingerbread Latte's in his Coffee shops for christmas :wink:

I still stand by the 5 yard pass test. JP is the only footballer I have ever seen consistently arse that up.

Sure do. However he is still above Kalala by being named after one of my favourite Sci-Fi characters, and for putting Gingerbread Latte's in his Coffee shops for christmas :wink:

I still stand by the 5 yard pass test. JP is the only footballer I have ever seen consistently arse that up.

I can't go for that Branston Zidane theory BF - however your descriptions and likenesses seem to point to the fact that you may not have rated JP all that much :grin:

As for Phil Starbuckkkkk :censored::censored::censored: ME!!! How bad!!

sorry..."the star" was,in my own lifetime,the only player i remember latics fans regularly laughing at him and his mistakes...be was beyond booing and jeering...he was sniggered and laughed at instead...calling him f*%kin terrible was being nice! :D

He looked quite good when i saw him playing for Yeovil on TV in the playoffs, thought it was a good signing at the time

So did I actually. I remember the first game of last season, Us Vs Swansea....

I stopped on the M5 at strensham services (IMO the best services in the country) and ended up chatting to some swansea fans... I remember them saying somthing like "Buoyo, watch out for this Bodde bloke, he is the new lower league Roy Keane" ... to which I responded "Nah way, he will have no chance - we have Kalala... who is just like a lower league Claude Makalele"

:lol:

How wrong was I....

So did I actually. I remember the first game of last season, Us Vs Swansea....

I stopped on the M5 at strensham services (IMO the best services in the country) and ended up chatting to some swansea fans... I remember them saying somthing like "Buoyo, watch out for this Bodde bloke, he is the new lower league Roy Keane" ... to which I responded "Nah way, he will have no chance - we have Kalala... who is just like a lower league Claude Makalele"

How wrong was I....

Surely Tebay is the widely acknowledged service station in the UK, Michealwood is also quite good

The question has to be asked then...If he's really that bad, why did Shez sign him?....and Thompson for that matter!!!

I am beginning to think that Kalala just wants the money and not to play football. Still Elliott is only there a month or so it seems to indicate. I can see Kalala going to Grimsby at the season end after he's taken the bigger cash from Latics in the meantime. Which doesn't free up money for a possible player in to drive to the playoff's.

I am beginning to think that Kalala just wants the money and not to play football. Still Elliott is only there a month or so it seems to indicate. I can see Kalala going to Grimsby at the season end after he's taken the bigger cash from Latics in the meantime. Which doesn't free up money for a possible player in to drive to the playoff's.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1513938,00.html

Confirmed

JP Kalala AKA The Gentleman

I hope that is a :hooked:

Founder member of the billy big balls clique, terrible footballer, and a drain on the club, both in a wage and a hotel room.

The only gentlemanly thing he has done is sodding off now... however whether we are now still paying his wages (or some of) until the end of the season would be interesting to know.

Smell ya later fish boy. :wink: