Beardybus to Hereford

How pissed were you???? Leicester I think will be next.

Leicester - 7th Feb

Mk dons - 14th March

Carlisle - 10th April

Brighton - 18th April

Walsall - 2nd May

where the one's that were being talked about as potentials.

Walsall (fancy dress - still laughing at Lloydy's suggestion for what he's going to do for that. Think water) :lol::lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leicester - 7th Feb

Mk dons - 14th March

Carlisle - 10th April

Brighton - 18th April

Walsall - 2nd May

Walsall (fancy dress - still laughing at Lloydy's suggestion for what he's going to do for that. Think water) :lol::lol:

Piss in his pants?

True, but how about using the adapted version of the song "Low, low, low" from the Laid album which they did for the world cup which they named "Goal, goal, goal". Pure quality.

"Sometimes" i feel like this club has "Runaground". Takes the Hereford game, we lost "Five-0" but it could easily have been "Seven". The keeper was shouting for christs sake "Protect me" whilst Lomax was "Walzing along". You may be asking why, but "God only knows". "Tomorrow" Shez will have them in training working "Really hard" on set pieces, and at the end of it Andy Liddell will be thinking "I know what im here for". In the dressing room last Saturday Shez said he was glad he didnt "Bring a gun" as he would have shot someone, he said he wants a goal soon and "Dont wait that long". He also said he might play three at the back on Saturday, but they had to be careful as "Everyone knows" "There all out to get you" so they should just "Say something" if the "Pressures on", but dont take your time or "Stutter" as its already "Really hard". Even Tommy Wright said he doesnt know how Shez will react as "You cant tell how much suffering on a face thats always smiling", but he thinks he might "ring the bells" of change soon and even ring Paul Warne and ask him to "Come home" and "Sit down" to discuss a new contract, but Tommy told him to "hang on" for the minute as "One of the three" main strikers might look through the "Low clouds" and towards the "heavens" and say to the team "I know what im here for". Anyway, thats enough of this story, my head is going "Boom boom" "72" times a minutes as my world was left "Upside down" after last weekends result, so "I wanna go home".

And who said James only had one song? ^_^

Oh sit down, oh sit down!

only doing this cause UB40 have more songs!!! haha

Leicester - 7th Feb

Mk dons - 14th March

Carlisle - 10th April

Brighton - 18th April

Walsall - 2nd May

already got my costume ;). I hope he's doing one to Leicester, he seems to be doing them when I cant make them atm