Fifa09 January Data Update - Have your say on Oldham's squad.

Howdy Folks,

The transfer window is upon us and I'm looking after 12 teams for the squad update which will be out early February, I'm looking for any Oldham fans who play next gen Fifa 09 and would like to provide me with feedback/suggestions as to how I can make Oldham more accurate in terms of appearances/stats/attributes/formation/playing style etc. etc.

What I'm looking for is appearance corrections, ie wrong hair/facial hair, inaccurate face, skin colour wrong (black or mixed race players especially tend to end up with wrong skin tones quite often).

Also looking for stat/attribute corrections, who has the wrong strong foot? Wrong height? DOB? etc. etc. also then who should be improved/weakened based on the current season, your top scorer got bad finishing in the game? Tell me and I'll fix it, most booked player not aggressive enough in the game? I can fix that, etc :)

Finally I also need an updated first 16 which should basically be your strongest 16 with only long term injured players left out of the default formation. As well as updated playing style (assuming the playing style for your team in Fifa09 is different from the real life playing style.

If anyone is interested in helping out please reply here I can be reached via here, or via ICQ/MSN

MSN: Placebo_BIS@hotmail.com (doesn't receive Emails).

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Taylor is blonde and not ginger. What an oversight.

And I think they should know that Hughes has clone and is partial to Beefeaters in Doncaster and hs local pub.

He can be in both places at the same time. That is vital for the game. He could be on both sides of the penalty area at the same time. Should make him worth a few bob.

Also looking for stat/attribute corrections, who has the wrong strong foot? Wrong height? DOB? etc. etc. also then who should be improved/weakened based on the current season, your top scorer got bad finishing in the game? Tell me and I'll fix it, most booked player not aggressive enough in the game? I can fix that, etc :)

Finally I also need an updated first 16 which should basically be your strongest 16 with only long term injured players left out of the default formation. As well as updated playing style (assuming the playing style for your team in Fifa09 is different from the real life playing style.

Take all the midfielders - divide thier passing ability by 10... then take off a few more pionts for good measure....

For playing style - id thier an option for "apprently play a passing game... currently masterfully disguised by a hoofball game" the only other option is "Give the ball to Chris Taylor and watch without movement"

As for the squad... well you may aswell stick with 12... the other 4 squad players will never ever get on the pitch, so might aswell save yourself some time and not include them....

Default formation - thats easy 442. No matter what happens. Ever.

...and if playing the career mode, Andy Liddell will still be playing on the right wing in 2055, and will still be just as toss.

..and theres probably not much point in including Hughesy :wink:

Stat/attribute corrctions - Craig Davies has two wrong feet...

Take all the midfielders - divide thier passing ability by 10... then take off a few more pionts for good measure....

For playing style - id thier an option for "apprently play a passing game... currently masterfully disguised by a hoofball game" the only other option is "Give the ball to Chris Taylor and watch without movement"

As for the squad... well you may aswell stick with 12... the other 4 squad players will never ever get on the pitch, so might aswell save yourself some time and not include them....

...and if playing the career mode, Andy Liddell will still be playing on the right wing in 2055, and will still be just as toss.

nice and positive

At least you're not cynical, that's important as a football fan ;)

Can you make Whits invisible for large portions of a match?

There are certain mental traits that can be applied to players to affect how they perform on the pitch, sounds like "low motivation" might be a good one to start for him :)

1. Section of fans to boo every time Eardley touches the ball - especially when he's playing well.

2. Hughes to blatantly incite the opposition fans every time he scores.

3. Sheridan to watch half of all games from the stand.

4. Pie stands to run out of pies at 3:40pm every game.

5. Snow. In August.

6. Talking of weather, temperature never to rise above 5 degrees centigrade. Ever.

7. Missing Broadway stand! (dunno if that's been done in the game already?)

8. Trevor Kettle to referee every other match. And be dreadful.

9. ALWAYS concede 3 minutes after scoring.

10. Kiegan Parker to get a broken leg every time he comes up against Gregan. (Come on, it's only a computer game...)

11. If Liddell misses a penalty, ground to open up and swallow the whole stadium, and FIFA09 to then delete itself from the disc.

Liddell should be pen taker instead of Hughes, and pen stats should be higher, general appearance on a few players, perhaps include hughesys dance as a celebration. Ive noticed Jermaine Beckford is white so maybe that could be passed on. Crossley should appear fatter. Hughes' finishing should be higher. I'm sure Daniel Jones is classed as a RW on the game too.