Fifa09 January Data Update - Have your say on Oldham's squad.

The rest of the board is already littered with this :censored:e so do the man a favour and post positive and REAL suggestions if you're going to post.

People always complain when Latics stats are wrong on FIFA/FM etc. so why not use this opportunity?

booooooo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it also true that if you hold down CTRL+ALT+RSHIFT on the main screen you get some interesting sub-games? For instance, No-Limit All Nite Club Poker, Hi-Octane Car Racing and the little known Japanese footy tie-in Super-No-Charlie-Paranoid-Career-Wrecku?

For the benefit of our younger viewers, this is called satire. I'm sure Pablo, Pedro, Placebo has heard it all before and knows hat to expect when posting up for help. I'm also certain that there are some members that would love to contribute to the FIFA09 mod, and the cream will rise to the top...

A certain small addition to make....

WINDASS!

And please make sure our only tactic is now definitely Hoofball... and remove our midfield totally from the game.

...also add extra booing from away fans...

and also call of every game from december-february.

BF For our next gaffer, you are a tactical genius. that's been our problem and i like the solution :grin:

Thankyou... I seem to remember someone trying this before though... Scouse bloke, grey hair, didnt seem to be that popular...

... think he has recently been called a football genius too...

BUILD UP

Speed 80

Passing 65

Positioning Organised

(We get it forward pretty quickly)

CHANCE CREATION

Passing 50

Crossing 85

Shooting 70

Positioning Organised

(Can sometimes get stifled at the edge of the box, try and get it wide to get a cross in, or have a go from outside the box)

DEFENCE

Pressure 70

Tackling 70

Team Width 80

Lee Hughes should have better finishing, overall should be 66+.

Chris Taylor should be more agile and again should be around 64+.

Eardley should be faster.

Liddell should be slower.

I play FIFA 09 a lot, usually as Oldham both online and offline.

And don't decrease Windass' stats just because he's signed for us. :wink:

Our build-up is mixed rather than long. We tend to get foward fast but then play about with it in the their 3rd. More of a crossing team than playing it through the middle (as we have a crab-like tendancy with our passing). Gregan is ultra-aggressive....clears aplenty. But sometimes misjudges it badly and costs goals (this season especially)...that could be lack of intelligence stat-wise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The update was released around midnight, hopefully you guys will have noticed your suggestions implemented and that now the team/players are a little closer to real life :)

Any feedback please let me know.

For those not sure how to get it I wrote a blog post: http://www.fifasoccerblog.com/2009/02/fifa...get-it-now.html

Thanks again to all of you that provided feedback for the update.

Daniel Jones is a right footed right winger playing left back on the game. Needs sorting. He's most definitely a left footed left backin real life.

Eardley still only a 60?!

Not sure about the tactics. I use custom ones.