Fifa09 January Data Update - Have your say on Oldham's squad.

Daniel Jones is a right footed right winger playing left back on the game. Needs sorting. He's most definitely a left footed left backin real life.

The information I received is that he's a winger recently converted to fullback, that he's good going forward but defensively suspect, I think that's fairly well represented in that he's RW/LW primary at 56 and can play both full back positions at 53. As for his foot, unfortunately I did not see any information that he was left footed so it was kept as right footed, you can easily fix that yourself in the player edit. However his wrong foot is set at "perfect" which means both feet are of exactly the same ability.

Edited by Placebo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eardley still only a 60?!

If you read the thread you'll see the only sensible feedback I received about Eardley was that he should be made faster, which I believe I implemented, this thread was here for quite some time so if Eardley needed improving you had a good chance to leave such feedback.

If you read the thread you'll see the only sensible feedback I received about Eardley was that he should be made faster, which I believe I implemented, this thread was here for quite some time so if Eardley needed improving you had a good chance to leave such feedback.

We only discovered he had gone good again on saturday... previous to that he was a bit bobbins. Can we have weekly updates due to our inconsistency? :wink:

Leeds are rated 2.5. Same as many Championship sides <_<

Personally I of course disagree strongly with their rating, but their editor is a Leeds fan so there you go :(

I improved Leicester and they rose to 2.5 which IMO is fair considering their form this season.

Alright love, keep your Alans on.

I never actually play as Oldham anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me :lol:

• 3 weeks later...