Ronaldo wrecks his Ferrari

So, the greasy one has written his motor off this morning near Ringway Airport. Reports suggest he was found at the side of the car rolling around feigning injury, and Fergie has complained that the gritter drivers weren't giving his player enough protection.

A couple of broken legs would have made the story more interesting though.

On a slightly serious note, something is amiss here, Ferrari's don't suddenly swerve into walls. A crash at the speed limit (which I think might be 50mph) probably wouldn't do that sort of damage to the car. The Police also want to speak to Edwin Van Der Sar. I think Ronaldo and VDS were racing and Ronaldo got it a bit wrong, much like the Kinkladze and Summerbee affair a few years ago. If this is the case Ronaldo might end up having to do a bit of time which I'm sure he is really going to love.

On a slightly serious note, something is amiss here, Ferrari's don't suddenly swerve into walls. A crash at the speed limit (which I think might be 50mph) probably wouldn't do that sort of damage to the car.

I don't know, hitting a solid, stationary object even at 50 can make a mess.

Ronaldo might end up having to do a bit of time which I'm sure he is really going to love.

I hope so, I also hope he manages to bunk up with stereotypical tatooed lifer called Jamal, and he gets to chow down on some every night. He'll be walking like Cheetah* Judy out of Daktari...

*Cheetah was in Tarzan.

Unless they have some pretty good eyewitness evidence backed up by cameras (there are a couple of CCTVs there) I doubt any charge of 'racing on a public highway' or even dangerous driving would stick.

Have to admit, dropping the windows and flooring it through those tunnels is awfully tempting. Not that I'd ever do that myself...

So, the greasy one has written his motor off this morning near Ringway Airport. Reports suggest he was found at the side of the car rolling around feigning injury, and Fergie has complained that the gritter drivers weren't giving his player enough protection.

A couple of broken legs would have made the story more interesting though.

are you a jealous person?

After police had questioned Ronaldo, he blamed it on the wall not being 10 yards back

good jokes, but on the serious side its we other drivers who have to pay for idiots like ronaldo who write off 200,000 pound cars.

this is why insurance premiums go up 25 pound the following year even though we havent put in a claim in that year.

we can only hope this will cost him a lot of dosh too.

are you a jealous person?

Let me think....

I don't covet other people's Ferraris - I admire the Italian styling and engineering.

Though I wish I'd done better in my failed trial with MCFC, I do not envy footballers - in fact, I pay to watch them.

I do not resent someone having a larger bank balance than me if they have managed to make the most of a talent.

I am happy that the many very nice girls I've had relationships with are not interested in my wallet.

So, I believe the answer to your question is no.

You may be interested to hear however, that I detest cheating, diving slimeballs who disloyally court favour with other clubs in order to boost their earnings and couldn't give a toss about the supporters who adore them.

I also think that his careless driving could have put other lives at risk, and contributes to all our insurance premiums increasing, so have no sympathy for him.

Also, his famous wink vs England in the Euros was disgraceful and unforgivable.

Hope this helps :wink:

Let me think....

I don't covet other people's Ferraris - I admire the Italian styling and engineering.

Though I wish I'd done better in my failed trial with MCFC, I do not envy footballers - in fact, I pay to watch them.

I do not resent someone having a larger bank balance than me if they have managed to make the most of a talent.

I am happy that the many very nice girls I've had relationships with are not interested in my wallet.

So, I believe the answer to your question is no.

You may be interested to hear however, that I detest cheating, diving slimeballs who disloyally court favour with other clubs in order to boost their earnings and couldn't give a toss about the supporters who adore them.

I also think that his careless driving could have put other lives at risk, and contributes to all our insurance premiums increasing, so have no sympathy for him.

Also, his famous wink vs England in the Euros was disgraceful and unforgivable.

Hope this helps :wink:

I bet Ronaldo has a bigger cock than you as well :wink: