Vote time for Hartlepool re-arranged match - poll now irrelevant - 7.45 KO on Monday

Lags

Hartlepool match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. when should it take place

• Sunday 3.00pm
    • Sunday 1.30pm
    • Monday evening 7.45pm
    • Tuesday 7.45pm

can someone do the poll, I've tried twice...choices are Sunday 3.00pm, Sunday 1.30pm, Monday evening 7.45pm and Tuesday evening 7.45pm

EDIT: done it

No need for a poll -

Ronnie Moore is back to ensure the games on, it says on the site that Hot air blasters are being brought in !!!!

The question is Dean...IF it's cancelled

If it's cancelled (looking more promising at the moment though) - if it's cancelled then Sunday would be a bad day as there is the manuchelski live match at 4 pm - unless we go for a 1 pm KO.

Let's hope that Saturday is still on :grin:

I cant do Tuesday nights due to work. I work Sunday nights to so cant drink too much if it's on a Sunday, Monday night would be perfect

Although irrelevant. I'm slightly amazed people want it at 1.30 on Sunday. I hate Sunday games with a vengeance tho. Incidentally i voted Tuesday 7.45, Mondays ok but i like to break up the week.

its a pointless thread hartlepool rejected to play it so soon

Why is it? it still shows the club a small straw poll of supporters thoughts for when matches should be played. I think it's not the time scale that Hartlepool don't like, more their current injury list!!

Why is it? it still shows the club a small straw poll of supporters thoughts for when matches should be played. I think it's not the time scale that Hartlepool don't like, more their current injury list!!

So much for this injury list then!! I talk bollox like the rest I guess.

Monday as been confirmed and at the time of writing this day as recieved the least votes on this poll. Oh well the club for the most part DO listen to us the fans. Hey and they've got us Windass. Lets hope that's enough to get Hughes to stay and form a great up front partnership. Best all round deal I feel would be hughes to sign another 12 months with an out clause if he wants it of say 200K if we dont go up.

Guest sheridans_world
Monday as been confirmed and at the time of writing this day as recieved the least votes on this poll. Oh well the club for the most part DO listen to us the fans. Hey and they've got us Windass. Lets hope that's enough to get Hughes to stay and form a great up front partnership. Best all round deal I feel would be hughes to sign another 12 months with an out clause if he wants it of say 200K if we dont go up.

Even so, the club have to try and get as many fans to BP as possible. With the prem fixtures on Sundays and the re-arranged FA Cup matches on Tuesday night, makes sense to have it on a night where there is little football on.

Guest sheridans_world
Dons against Col Utd on SS1!

As I said, little football.

The fact that a league one match has made the prime-time monday night slot on SS1 shows that there is no other competition!

This now irrelevant straw poll shows that over 50% of those that voted thought that sundays were the most relevant day to re-arrange postponed matches. This kind of information maybe useful to the club in maximising income in future.

This now irrelevant straw poll shows that over 50% of those that voted thought that sundays were the most relevant day to re-arrange postponed matches. This kind of information maybe useful to the club in maximising income in future.

Good point Lags.

I got my Monday, which sees me in BP at night for the first time in 2 seasons all being well...