Anyone know this chap

My work need to get hold of a chap called Michael Clayton who works within the Oldham Saturday/Sunday league structure.

Apparently he's some kind of skills/tricks bloke as well.

If anyone knows the bloke give me a PM. Ta :)

Is he a joiner from Waterhead?? Not sure if the fella I know is into footy.....probably not the same bloke.

Is he a joiner from Waterhead?? Not sure if the fella I know is into footy.....probably not the same bloke.

Not a clue. Someone at work needs the fella for a sports event they're working on and he's one of those like I say who does skills and tricks at events round the country.

Not a clue. Someone at work needs the fella for a sports event they're working on and he's one of those like I say who does skills and tricks at events round the country.

Could always ask Ronaldo, but I think he'd need a lift.

My work need to get hold of a chap called Michael Clayton who works within the Oldham Saturday/Sunday league structure.

Apparently he's some kind of skills/tricks bloke as well.

If anyone knows the bloke give me a PM. Ta :)

Im dont live in Oldham but if its the same guy im thinking of. We park next to him on the games so ill get his number of his car tomorrow if you want.

Im dont live in Oldham but if its the same guy im thinking of. We park next to him on the games so ill get his number of his car tomorrow if you want.

Not having a go Besastian, but just seeing the irony of how that helps?

Anyone know Micahel CLayton who does trickes, no one responds for several days.

Then a post Would the owner of FO06TRK please leave a PM!

Then 28 posts come on and say oh that Michael CLayton the owner of FO06TRK, why didn't you say so in the first place!!!!