Windass Signs until end of the season - confirmed by fishal website

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing signing. In fact, bordering on unbelievable. Credit to everyone at the club for making this happen. TTA should be knighted for pumping so much money into a stale 3rd division club.

Not read these 6 pages fully but from what I've seen there's a fair few who aren't too chuffed and that's due to how Windass has played against us throughout his career. Such a backward justification if ever there was one.

Nasty Dean. Bad, bad man.

Get a grip.

E4e

BYEDB

Guest sheridans_world
Not read these 6 pages fully but from what I've seen there's a fair few who aren't too chuffed and that's due to how Windass has played against us throughout his career. Such a backward justification if ever there was one.

Get a grip.

E4e

BYEDB

Spot on.

Guest sheridans_world
Wasnt actually but hey ho :)

I think it was. Windass is one of those players you HATE when they play against you but LOVE when they play for you.

Guest sheridans_world
One things for certain, I believe this is the last throw of the dice for TTA and Shez, promotion is a must for Shez.

Sadly I agree, although maybe not THE last dice, there is still time to bring another player or two in, but the January transfer window is Shez's last bite at the apple I fear.

Sadly I agree, although maybe not THE last dice, there is still time to bring another player or two in, but the January transfer window is Shez's last bite at the apple I fear.

If we make the play offs and compete then I would be dissapointed to see him go if we didnt make it...

I'll be reserving comment until i've seen him play for us.

One things for certain, I believe this is the last throw of the dice for TTA and Shez, promotion is a must for Shez.

:lol:

Sorry S_C mate, but it wouldn't be signing without the ritual "Airing of Discontent"

Not a dig so please don't take it that way! :)

If we make the play offs and compete then I would be dissapointed to see him go if we didnt make it...

If we keep Hughes and Taylor, with Windass signing as well and having got rid of 3 no hopers already, i would be very surprised if this squad and manager is now not geared up for a serious challenge in the 2nd half of the season

Finally - we've actually got a player that I don't think "not a bloody 'nother striker on loan" (sorry Byfield).

Looking foward to watching him play in the Latics strip! :grin:

:blink:

But he is another striker on loan....

Think you missed an adjective in that statement... :wink:

:blink:

But he is another striker on loan....

Think you missed an adjective in that statement... :wink:

I've always liked Windass ... He has actually figured out, ball in net, good thing!

I was actually seeing how fast someone would post that

*stops stopwatch* nice :wink:

Edited by OAFCguy

Amazing signing. In fact, bordering on unbelievable. Credit to everyone at the club for making this happen. TTA should be knighted for pumping so much money into a stale 3rd division club.

Get a grip.

E4e

BYEDB

Bleedin Ell Nik,

It must be catching. I am now agreeing with YOU :shock:

When was the last time we had a strike pairing (hopefully) where both are PROVEN at Premier League level? Admittedly, one is old and one is an ex-xon, but COME ON!!

Another thing that I think is important, is that if Hughesy does now leave, I think we have a suitable (maybe even more suitable) replacement already here.

Let's ave it :grin:

If I were the Pools back 4 I'd be cacking in my pants.

Think we're getting carried away here, 'Pools have beaten two Premier League teams this season, so so called higher-level strikers don't hold many fears for them. No certainities in football and certainly not at BP!

If I were the Pools back 4 I'd be cacking in my pants.

^_^

Think we're getting carried away here, 'Pools have beaten two Premier League teams this season, so so called higher-level strikers don't hold many fears for them. No certainities in football and certainly not at BP!

:disappointed:

The roller coaster ride that is being a Latics fan....

It is a great signing. I cant stand him but if he starts bagging I will soon change my opinion.

As i mentioned before, how many crap opposition players do we not like..not many. It's only ever those who are pains in the rosy cheeks that we hate. Let's hope for the next 20 goals, the opposition teams are divided in whether they dislike Hughes or Windass the most :wink:

Dean Windass has signed until the end of the season, he will make his debut tomorrow against Hartlepool.

Just seen him leaving BP with who looked like John Hendrie who could be his agent.

I have also heard that the Hughes to Doncaster deal is all but done and that Chris Taylor will be signing for Sheffield United for £650,000 before the end of the transfer window.

Personally think Windass is a great signing!

Ktf

Great scoop fordstandreject, well done for not rising to the knock downs from some of the posters on here.

On the basis you got the Windass signing spot on, did the CT rumour come from the same party?

Dean Windass has signed until the end of the season, he will make his debut tomorrow against Hartlepool.

Just seen him leaving BP with who looked like John Hendrie who could be his agent.

I have also heard that the Hughes to Doncaster deal is all but done and that Chris Taylor will be signing for Sheffield United for £650,000 before the end of the transfer window.

Personally think Windass is a great signing!

Ktf

Dear Mr Hardy,

I always thought that you sat in the Main Stand, being such an influential figure at the club, so I was surprised at your choice of Username.

I would also like to apologise for some of the disrespectful replies you had to your original post. It appears that some posters on here who profess to knowing everything, actually know rock all - who'd have believed it heh?

Anyway, great post and thanks for letting us know. It is a shame about CT, but at least we already have a replacement for Hughes.

Great scoop fordstandreject, well done for not rising to the knock downs from some of the posters on here.

On the basis you got the Windass signing spot on, did the CT rumour come from the same party?

Don't want to be picky,but on the OS the deal was done in Bradford and not at BP as mr/mrs ford indicates :peepwall: