Lardarse II The Piefest confirmed!

Would just like to add desoite me questioning Deano's physique and penchant for pastry based savoury products and the frequency of his visits to Greggs, his signing is just what we need - a feckin thug upfront! A real presence, despite the hero worship of Hughes he blows hot and cold with his desire to put himself about. Think this confirms that Hughes is increasingly likely to walk.

Would just like to add desoite me questioning Deano's physique and penchant for pastry based savoury products and the frequency of his visits to Greggs, his signing is just what we need - a feckin thug upfront! A real presence, despite the hero worship of Hughes he blows hot and cold with his desire to put himself about. Think this confirms that Hughes is increasingly likely to walk.

im looking at it another way...

hughes enjoys it with windy tomorrow and TTA work out a plan with him.

all we need now is a game on tomorrow.

oh... MERGE ALERT !! MERGE ALERT!! B)

I'm hoping the money has come from the departures of Byfield, JP and Thompson.

Crossley, Gregan and Windass we've got the fattest team in the world

Although somewhat *cough* "big boned" *cough*, I don't believe that there is one ounce of fat on Mr Windass. Same with Gregan^

^ except within the rear side of his shorts area of course

SMS

hughesey is twice the sriker than lard arse ever will be....it ain't his goal ratio per game that makes him the player he is...it's his work rate ...the never never balls that he never should win but does that's what we'll miss...if hughsey walks then there's now't we can do but to replace him with a fat has been is takin the biscuit..

hope he stay's

hughesey is twice the sriker than lard arse ever will be....it ain't his goal ratio per game that makes him the player he is...it's his work rate ...the never never balls that he never should win but does that's what we'll miss...if hughsey walks then there's now't we can do but to replace him with a fat has been is takin the biscuit..

hope he stay's

What are the lottery numbers going to be tomorrow?

i agree with that 100%, in a way windass would get away with alot more than hughes could do now... i know ppl said that happened off the pitch but do oppostion fans players and also the ref see it that way and think oh its hughes lets book him

so yeah windass could do alot more things what hughesy couldnt do i know its sounds stupid but thats just life and the way fans are

hughes does a bad tackle all there fans are up "sent the scum bag off"

windass or any other player does it and it wont be as half as bad

hughes should stay!!! those two could do a right good job for us

hughes does a bad tackle all there fans are up "sent the scum bag off"

windass or any other player does it and it wont be as half as bad

You weren't sitting near me when we've played Bradford recently :wink:

It's a good signing. Time will tell whether Mr Blitz is digging deep after Mr Corney set us up by putting the downer on about our finances, or whether this is funded by Hughes or AN Other being sold, but either way they've shown again that they aren't blind to events despite what some people like to believe.

For as 'rotund' as he looks, he's built like a brick outhouse. Wasn't keen when first mention of him coming - but if we can keep Hughes, then one things for sure our strike pair can be named 'Andrex' - They'll take no :censored:!!

maybe we should nickname them THE MANAGEMENT.

there will certainly be a lot of defenders who take one look from them and move out of the way.

We now have possibly the ugliest forward line in the football league! Let#s hope it encourages the team to play a bit more ugly as well and turn some draws into wins. Stood next to Windass at a Farsley pre-season a couple of years back and suprised at how short he was. Not fat though. Looked pretty solid. I guess as well as ugliest we will also have the forward line opposing fans love to hate the most. I recall Windass getting Tics fans all hot under the collar when he's been against us. Ah the fickle life of being a fan....