Dean Windass signs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please see official site.

Barry

Cheers Barry!

Fantastic signing... however before anyone else says, you heard it on here first! :wink:

Great news for the rest of the season.... now just turn off all the BP phones, mobiles and fax machines for the rest of the transfer window. :wink:

Well done! (again)

Edited by BigfinLatic

I appreciate people had picked things up on different websites but I am merely directing people to the official site for confirmation of what Alan H has done this evening.

Barry

..and we are all very grateful! Well done to everyone concerned!

:chubb::blueball::banana3::banana2::scarf001::banana2::banana3::blueball::OASISscarf:

:shock:

hmmmmm I'm gonna struggle with this, this could possibly be my worst nightmare come true.

Yes I know he has been/maybe still is a good player.

But he has been in my most hated players ever to visit Boundary Park, I've given him so much stick over the years its untrue. I have never ever wanted to see him in an Oldham shirt.

Now I've gotta change my opinion instantly!! Oh dear!! Thats quite hard for me.

I hope for the sake of the mighty Blues he bangs in an absolute hatful but please forgive me if I'm not singing his name straight away tomorrow cus I'm gonna feel a little hypocritical!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

hmmmmm I'm gonna struggle with this, this could possibly be my worst nightmare come true.

Yes I know he has been/maybe still is a good player.

But he has been in my most hated players ever to visit Boundary Park, I've given him so much stick over the years its untrue. I have never ever wanted to see him in an Oldham shirt.

Now I've gotta change my opinion instantly!! Oh dear!! Thats quite hard for me.

I hope for the sake of the mighty Blues he bangs in an absolute hatful but please forgive me if I'm not singing his name straight away tomorrow cus I'm gonna feel a little hypocritical!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What football fans hypocritical, no way!!

Hang on, let me think...

Graeme Sharp,Bruce grobbelaar, Ian Snodin, martin Buchan, Andy Lochead, .................

And a lot more mate...did u miss the other thread ?

Whaddever....

I have spent years frigging hating the bloke too.... but cant wait to see him in an Oldham shirt, battering the crap out of other defences for a change...

Everyone with a chip on thier shoulder will get over it soon.... the only reason why people cant stand the bloke is because he is a sodding good player, and has exactly the bully boy tactics our bunch of powderpuffs need....

I'm too impressed to argue anyway... think what you want... I'm a happy bunny...

the only reason why people cant stand the bloke is because he is a sodding good player

Dead wrong...

Im not fickle... I dislike the knob for a reason... Ill give him support because it benefits my team but outside of that hes a knob...

He better perform...

Edited by oafc0000

So let me get this right now, fans want to boo their own players, because they played well, fouled, kicked and helped other teams when he played for them against us?

If he had been crap playing against us and we'd signed him, you'd be moaning saying he was crap

and now we sign a guy who has been a major pain in the arse whenever he's played against us, you are going to moan again...happy days :D

Admittedly, not a bloke i'd have liked us to sign in an ideal world, but hell, he's one serious impact player who could very well get our season well and truly back on the promotion track (not that it had fell off it :tongue: )

O'grady, wolfy, lewis, byfield, ormerod or Windass?? let's be honest - it's a cert!

Edited by futchers briefs