Leicester away trip - beer & food

• 2 weeks later...
A very nice gesture, which i'm sure there will be a few in attendance. Thank you.

though be very aware of a coach load of blokeywomen with beards :grin:

Thank you to those who have already e-mailed confirming their intention to visit The Regent Sports & Social Club on 7 Feb. The invitation remains open - just e-mail regentclub@hotmail.com for further details.

The Leicester Gateway is the closest pub to the ground that welcomes away fans, and we'd be delighted to host a big contigent from Oldham, as we just have from Huddersfield.

It is half a mile from the train station, and very easy to find (just follow the signs for De Montfort University).

Six hand pull ales are normally available on matchdays, as well as six draught lagers, cider and scrumpy, a wide range bottles and of course Guinness.

Secure matchday parking is also available opposite the pub, reasonably priced at £3 (LE2 7DP for your Sat Navs)

Hope to see some of you a week on Saturday.

The Leicester Gateway is the closest pub to the ground that welcomes away fans, and we'd be delighted to host a big contigent from Oldham, as we just have from Huddersfield.

It is half a mile from the train station, and very easy to find (just follow the signs for De Montfort University).

Six hand pull ales are normally available on matchdays, as well as six draught lagers, cider and scrumpy, a wide range bottles and of course Guinness.

Secure matchday parking is also available opposite the pub, reasonably priced at £3 (LE2 7DP for your Sat Navs)

Hope to see some of you a week on Saturday.

Thanks for the invitation. What a refreshing change to find licensed premises welcoming football supporters.

Thanks for the invitation. What a refreshing change to find licensed premises welcoming football supporters.

Maybe you could behave yourself this time Diego.

We don't want the club's reputation dragging any further down with you being ejected from more than 1 public house :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Maybe you could behave yourself this time Diego.

We don't want the club's reputation dragging any further down with you being ejected from more than 1 public house :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

You are right to draw attention to the injustice of the Latics 9, even in the form of libelous statements, but I think that if you keep raising it, people might get bored with the story! B)

With the current economic situation, there's every possibility that other pubs on the map will have closed by the day of the game.

Not sure if it's on the map as I can't see it at work but I heard on local radio that The Charlotte is closing down. Not sure when though. I'm sure you and ThaiLatic will both have been to gigs there over the years.

Not sure if it's on the map as I can't see it at work but I heard on local radio that The Charlotte is closing down. Not sure when though. I'm sure you and ThaiLatic will both have been to gigs there over the years.

I've deleted the Heritage Pub Crawl map - Post #11 (as edited) is the up to date information and includes food bargains in O'Neill's and Wetherspoon's Queen of Bradgate.

The Charlotte is listed in the Leicester Pub Guide link, which could be out of date as pubs are closing daily.