Team Selection

I also have a sneaky suspicion that another one of our playing staff will be going out on loan to Stockport.

Could this mean flogging away tickets could be a thing of the past????????????????????????? :chubb:

And I won't be at all surprised to see, in my opinion, the best centre back at the club playing at right back.

Fleming

Lee/Lomax

Eardley

Gregan

Ruuuuuben

Taylor

Maher

Allessandra/Lee

Smalley

Windass

Hughes

Seeing as we are going for an attacking approach tomorrow i'd like to see Lee or Allessandra playing as an attacking midfielder behind the front 2. Lee seems to natural move into spaces in the opposition defence and I think Allesandra would worry the hell out of teams in there as well, especially when feeding off people like Hughes and Windass.

I can see Sheridan going for a diamond style formation in the middle tomorrow, with Maher, Eardley, Taylor and Whittaker the selected personnel.

I also have a sneaky suspicion that another one of our playing staff will be going out on loan to Stockport.

young lee ain't ready yet..good game at crewe but looked lost against carlisle.....pich him in as a sub then when he warms up the midfield will come alive like they did at southend... second half

Fleming

Lee/Lomax

Eardley

Gregan

Ruuuuuben

Taylor

Maher

Allessandra/Lee

Smalley

Windass

Hughes

Seeing as we are going for an attacking approach tomorrow i'd like to see Lee or Allessandra playing as an attacking midfielder behind the front 2. Lee seems to natural move into spaces in the opposition defence and I think Allesandra would worry the hell out of teams in there as well, especially when feeding off people like Hughes and Windass.

Smalley won't play due to Sheridan's "I must play anybody on the right except for Deane Smalley" policy.

Nah, let's go for the same formation that I use with Liverpool on FM 09...

1-1-2-1-2-1-3.jpg

:lol:

Sami Hyppia is orange. Your not utilising him in his best position. You could definately manage Latics. eardley right back, Taylor left mid danny whit right mid.

Smalley has been under-utilised this season.

Whereas I don't see O'Grady coming on for 15 minutes and being the match winner, Smalley is certainly one who could be expected to create that gaping 92nd minute winner.

Very, very unlucky if this story is true.

Team tonight.

Fleming

Hazell

Stam

El Cap

Trippier

Eardley

Maher

Taylor

Whittaker.

Dumb

Dumber