orient away-train prices

Im planning a trip to leyton orient on the 28 march. Ive been quoted £66 on the train. Can anyone tell me if this is a good price, or can i get cheaper prices than that? thanks.

Cheap tickets are loaded on the system approx 4-6 weeks before travel, so you should check prices from early next month. £66.10 is the normal Saver Return. There are usually some cheaper Advance fares, but not loaded on the system until nearer the time. As a comparison, trains for 7th or 14t Feb show Advance fares from £8 single from Piccadilly to Euston and back. It's only valid on a specific train.

From Euston, just buy one-day Travelcard for zones 1-4 (£6.30) for Leyton station (5 min to the ground) on Central Line (change at Tottenham Court Rd on Northern Line), unless you have or buy an Oyster card, where a single fare is £2.20. There is a daily cap of £5.80 on a Saturday with an Oyster.

Cheap tickets are loaded on the system approx 4-6 weeks before travel, so you should check prices from early next month. £66.10 is the normal Saver Return. There are usually some cheaper Advance fares, but not loaded on the system until nearer the time. As a comparison, trains for 7th or 14t Feb show Advance fares from £8 single from Piccadilly to Euston and back. It's only valid on a specific train.

From Euston, just buy one-day Travelcard for zones 1-4 (£6.30) for Leyton station (5 min to the ground) on Central Line (change at Tottenham Court Rd on Northern Line), unless you have or buy an Oyster card, where a single fare is £2.20. There is a daily cap of £5.80 on a Saturday with an Oyster.

This game could be moved anyway because England are playing IIRC. I'd hold fire for a bit if I were you!

In a friendly against Slovakia at Wembley, ko 5.15 pm and on Setanta. I doubt our fixture will be moved for a friendly, though early ko is a possibility, though doesn't help travelling supporters as they need to leave at the crack of dawn!

In a friendly against Slovakia at Wembley, ko 5.15 pm and on Setanta. I doubt our fixture will be moved for a friendly, though early ko is a possibility, though doesn't help travelling supporters as they need to leave at the crack of dawn!

Would also affect cheap ticket prices too though, I'd expect. Probably fewer cheap tickets and there'll be more people looking for them.

Im planning a trip to leyton orient on the 28 march. Ive been quoted £66 on the train. Can anyone tell me if this is a good price, or can i get cheaper prices than that? thanks.

See my MK Dons thread mate i've been looking and there is no CHEAP train tickets to London whatsoever on Sat you could try Megabus mate.