Text from Wardle Latic

I started to get optimistic yesterday afternoon but after opening the curtains this morning there's no chance IMO.

Depends on whether the covers/blowers was enough. Just walked over my lawn (just because i felt it was relevant) and it was rock solid

Edited by KiDdErZ

got back about 15 mins ago.

all good spirits,but it was evident once the covers came off in the penatly areas,it wasn't looking good-rock hard.

the areas where the heaters were had pretty much done their job,but though there was 4 of them(think),it really needed 10 of em!

AH was doing his best to twist the refs arm,but i think its best it's off...the temperatures was about +1 when we left but it wasn't going to improve much before 3pm...and the sun wasn't out with the cloud.

he seemed chuffed though that its now on for monday night.

cheers to AH for his very generous gifts for the kids-they love em!

the areas where the heaters were had pretty much done their job,but though there was 4 of them(think),

3 and then one broke. Pompey had the same heaters as us, and had 7/8 of them i think and there still off ... we all did our best but think we were fighting a losing battle.

Edited by kellys_discopants

got back about 15 mins ago.

all good spirits,but it was evident once the covers came off in the penatly areas,it wasn't looking good-rock hard.

the areas where the heaters were had pretty much done their job,but though there was 4 of them(think),it really needed 10 of em!

AH was doing his best to twist the refs arm,but i think its best it's off...the temperatures was about +1 when we left but it wasn't going to improve much before 3pm...and the sun wasn't out with the cloud.

he seemed chuffed though that its now on for monday night.

cheers to AH for his very generous gifts for the kids-they love em!

Aw what did they give you?

Bristol Rovers gave people a bacon butty and a coffee for helping with their frost covers

i had no need for a ticket,so i suggested something for my kids.

chaddy the owl is now roosting at our house!

:disappointed:

Didn't get offered anything for putting the covers out*. Might ask for some physio from RoboPhysio now that my back is killing me! :lol:

*Not that I care- I didn't expect anything :grin:

Minus 2 in Oldham at 10.15.

It got to minus 4 in Hollinwood around midnight according to my car's thermometer so I had an inkling then we didn't have much chance of playing. Glad its been rearranged as soon as possible though, even if it is midweek and means a slightly lower crowd.

It got to minus 4 in Hollinwood around midnight according to my car's thermometer so I had an inkling then we didn't have much chance of playing. Glad its been rearranged as soon as possible though, even if it is midweek and means a slightly lower crowd.

Anybody know how Bury managed to get their game on ???

It must have been just as cold there ?