rearranged for monday

Pools fans not happy on their forum, they've got a few injuries and aren't sure why they've agreed to play so soon after today. Didn't they refuse our suggested dates anyway? Perhaps they said no but couldn't give a different viable reason, and the FA forced their hand...

Pools fans not happy on their forum, they've got a few injuries and aren't sure why they've agreed to play so soon after today. Didn't they refuse our suggested dates anyway? Perhaps they said no but couldn't give a different viable reason, and the FA forced their hand...

FL, more likely!

They are in the cup, with a televised home tie against West Ham to come. They don't want fixture congestion, as they need to travel long distances for virtually every away tie.

Annoyed that we have to give our opponents in the 6aside league we play in, a 3-0 walk over should we decide to go Latics instead. One of the reason's we picked to play on Monday's was because we never expected Latics to have any games then. Now there's Leeds and Hartlepool. Meh!

Gutted, managed to get all my work done today for 12 ready for the game, I have to work 2 night shifts in Leeds City Centre Monday and Tuesday night, start work at 8.30pm no chance of me getting to the game. Not happy!!!

Gutted, managed to get all my work done today for 12 ready for the game, I have to work 2 night shifts in Leeds City Centre Monday and Tuesday night, start work at 8.30pm no chance of me getting to the game. Not happy!!!

i must admit im gonna struggle getting to the game now....was looking forward to going today,but monday i already have commitments to the kids

i imagine there will be a lot of people missing the game now,just hope we dont get a sc rant over low attendance..

Bit of a funny day. Maybe early on Sunday would have been better in every sense. Would have been okay if it was before the united vs Chelsea match. I think this will affect the attendance more than if it was played on Sunday. I will still be there.

today's match being called off has proper p1**ed me off as i had to book a days holiday to get the day off work in the first place... that and being on late shifts monday meant that i would also miss that as too late to sort out a swap with someone (assuming some armchair red would be prepared to work for a 'real' fan!)....

anyway done a dodgy deal with a sympathetic chelsea fan, but means i have to work next saturday instead... hope they don't call monday off as that would really annoy me!!!

BUT.......i'm glad i don't support a team that has its fixtures dictated by the goggle box companies.... now that would mess my life up!!

FL, more likely!

That's what I meant... :grin:

The Hartlepool OS confirms that the Football League had to make the final decision on the rearranged date.

http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/page/New...1515227,00.html

Maybe the pies will still be in date on Monday?

FFS mate, do you know anything about our squad? Gregan, Windass and Norm were at the club bright and early awaiting the decision. Once the game was called off they proceeded to loiter around the main entrance. The pies should have arrived at 11am, although there is a docket signed by 'M.Crossley', the pies mysteriously have gone missing. The trio of players haven't been seen since and sources close to Gordon Lawton have also confirmed he is missing to.

pieeating_228x289.jpg

A local resident spotted this on the club car park!

Edited by oafcprozac