Leeds losing 2-0

Guest sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world
i'll only be happy about it if its still that at 4:45 pm ...no chicken count here yet! :pray:

Too true, hope it stays as is.

Leicester are winning 2-0 unsuprisingly.

Guest sheridans_world
If leeds can make it 2-1 at any stage of the game though you can see how the story will unfold :(

I hope Carlisle can hold on for the three points. That'd be Leeds' game in hand gone.

I'm disappointed once again to find spainboy's thread has been closed ("blocked by RTO").

So I'll quote him on here:

(spainboy) Hmmm we wouldve got out of this sh1tehole last season if it wasnt for the 15 points but its a good thing cos we have suddenly run into money as a club not like most league one clubs so that makes me happy. We can now do it properly and get out this season. One upset game from you lot isnt gonna change that as it didnt last season to still get 91 pts like we did.

For Leeds to get 91 points this season it means they have to get 55 points from the remaining 66 available. If the 15 points had been deducted this season they would be on 21 points in 21st place.