Our famous fan base is growing.Famous NHL player is now a tic

My cousin Canada is big friends with Matt Stajan ( number 14 ) Toronto Maple Leafs.

He stayed with me last year and I managed to get to see a game whilst in Toronto at christmas, he is the proud owner of the away kit and I have the pics with him proudly wearing it.....

My cousin Canada is big friends with Matt Stajan ( number 14 ) Toronto Maple Leafs.

He stayed with me last year and I managed to get to see a game whilst in Toronto at christmas, he is the proud owner of the away kit and I have the pics with him proudly wearing it.....

Prove it then man!

good for him!!!

IIRC isn't there a canadian fan base already? i think they tagged along on the whole corrazin thing....

good for him!!!

IIRC isn't there a canadian fan base already? i think they tagged along on the whole corrazin thing....

Hi Leeslover

Hope you had a good christmas, pm me your email and the recent pics from my visit in Toronto will be sent to you. I will also send you some of pics taken with him and him enjoying the delights of the North Star ( High Crompton) in May last year...

Hi Leeslover

Hope you had a good christmas, pm me your email and the recent pics from my visit in Toronto will be sent to you. I will also send you some of pics taken with him and him enjoying the delights of the North Star ( High Crompton) in May last year...

Please can I have them too? :unsure:

The Latics Supporters Club (LSC) was established in 1987 and the website in 1996, originally for fans in Canada. The LSC website is said to be the longest established 'unofficial' web site of Oldham Athletic AFC.

http://www.webservicesbc.com/latics/

they don't come much more famous than Matt Stajan ( number 14 ) Toronto Maple Leafs eh.

me niether..

famous??

ice hockey??????? :shakeit:

:lol:

Yeah... cos i'm sure all the top players in the NHL on thier multi-million pound contracts, being watched by millions every night on worldwide TV networks are all DESPERATE to be as famous as the illustrious Mark Alllott or Kelvin Lomax..

:wink:

The Latics Supporters Club (LSC) was established in 1987 and the website in 1996, originally for fans in Canada. The LSC website is said to be the longest established 'unofficial' web site of Oldham Athletic AFC.

http://www.webservicesbc.com/latics/

Run by a bloke called Dave Moore who has just brought a book out about Oldham. He’s an Oldham lad that emigrated there a (good) few years back.