Man City's "Hot Air Balloon"

noel_gallagher_31267t.jpg

Lol, I was expecting some post about a marketing idea about the 'Blue Camp' (as the imbeciles refer to it).

Actually why don't Latics invest in a blimp to advertise coming games over BP, you could see it for miles.

Lol, I was expecting some post about a marketing idea about the 'Blue Camp' (as the imbeciles refer to it).

Actually why don't Latics invest in a blimp to advertise coming games over BP, you could see it for miles.

Any form of advertising home games as gotta to be good. I don't know how much a blimp would set the club back. At Mossley every home game they raise the club flag which can be seen over most the town (well from the ground over to Mossley Hollins at any rate). Many is the time when Latics haven't been playin I've looked out the window to see if the flag was flying, and gone along. What about something simular dotted around the town? You would think most would know when a league games was on at BP, but I believe only if you was interested to look you would everytime, whereas something that was symbolic everytime you passed it stirs consciousness to it

Edited by Lags

And I was expecting it to be about Garry Cook!!

Edited by ThaiLatic