Hamas terrorists kill innocent Palestinian in Gaza

boboafc

and this is why the i.d.f and i.a.f are attacking the gaza

hamas kills palestinian people in gaza

Why? To protect Palestinians??? :shock:

Seriously, I don't think ANYONE has suggested that the actions of Hamas are anything but despicable. But the scenes in that video could just as easily have come from Gaza in the last couple of weeks. If that's the best you can come up with to justify the IDF's action, you should probably give up.

Edited by Luke Becketts Anchor

Seriously, I don't think ANYONE has suggested that the actions of Hamas are anything but despicable. But the scenes in that video could just as easily have come from Gaza in the last couple of weeks. If that's the best you can come up with to justify the IDF's action, you should probably give up.

I vote that Bob gives up too. They just had a statement in the Commons on Gaza. Even some pro-Israel MPs are appalled at what the Israeli's are doing. Remarkably, Israel has lost the moral high ground when it should have been easy to defend. Israel has lost the moral high ground to bloody Hamas. Some achievement.

As has been made clear on here on the other thread, I do support Israel and I do believe they were justified in going to war in defence of their own citizens. Bob, you know that...but I've got to disagree with what you're implying above, there's not a cat-in-hell's chance that Israel went in for the sake of the Palestinian people...however they've been treated by Hamas.

you mean innocent people getting killed each day on buses etc is not a justible cause to kill hamas terroists , and they (hamas )have been firing rockets into israel for over 7 years without us doing anything i'd like to see some of you lot living here, just going on a bus or going to the shops, disco school etc your not sure if you are going to get home without a hamas suicide bomber blowing himself up on the bus or a terroist attack a school , i am 100% sure you would be on the first plane out

and did you see the second film? its sad that innocent people are getting killed like children, which hurts me to see them killed , but when the terroist hide and fire their rockets from school,hospitals etc mosque's etc they(hamas) do it knowgly that the idf wil try to hit the terroists firing the rockets , and they use the innocent as sheilds to fire rockets

Edited by boboafc

you mean innocent people getting killed each day on buses etc is not a justible cause to kill hamas terroists , and they (hamas )have been firing rockets into israel for over 7 years without us doing anything i'd like to see some of you lot living here, just going on a bus or going to the shops, disco school etc your not sure if you are going to get home without a hamas suicide bomber blowing himself up on the bus or a terroist attack a school , i am 100% sure you would be on the first plane out

As the saying goes: If you can't beat them, join them. Send one of the most powerful armies in the world to terrorise a population consisting mainly (although not exclusively of course) of innocent civilians. Has it not occured to you that the word 'Hamas' in the title of your post could quite easily and accurately by changed to 'Israeli'?

This is what we call a shmuck...from the anti-Israel protests in Manhattan.

juicedeath.jpg

That's funny. Does he include smoothies in that? Is it just the traditional ones or does he not like things like pommegranite (sp?)? I think I've made it quite clear who's side I would choose if I had to but even so you'd have thought he'd had at least made sure he'd spelt it right (especially if he got near the front). After all there's lots of things on the net which help translate (if English is not his first language) and someone ought to have pointed it out to him.

Edited by rudemedic

That's funny. Does he include smoothies in that? Is it just the traditional ones or does he not like things like pommegranite (sp?)? I think I've made it quite clear who's side I would choose if I had to but even so you'd have thought he'd had at least made sure he'd spelt it right (especially if he got near the front). After all there's lots of things on the net which help translate (if English is not his first language) and someone ought to have pointed it out to him.

No to Humous.

not trying to be smart here,but i'm thinking he has spelt that deliberately wrong...

after all.,he's managed to spell zionist right.

its a placard to make people take notice twice,because of his way of spelling.

or maybe he couldn't bring himself to write the word "jew"?

its done the job though eh...we're discussing it here.

Three weeks??? Plus all that time off in the Summer recess! No wonder the country is in such a state!!

Actually it was more like four. 18 December to 13 January, every moment of which I have sat there musing about the lovelessness of Israelis and Palestinians. Why can't they just all get along?

Exactly....To use a quote I heard only yesterday."War is a game played by monkeys and organised by idiots."

That must make us British both Monkeys and Idiots as the UK has been built on the fact that we are (1) pretty good at warfare and (2) haven't been invaded since 1066.

Edited by jimsleftfoot