Hughes

Would hopefully like to see what sort of an impact Windass makes before (if) Hughsey leaves. If he does the business, Hughes will not be missed as much, but if the two of them rip Hartlepool apart tonight, we will be even more desperate for him to stay.

Poor Craig Davies. Bet he's pig sick.

And to think how the Dingles reacted when he walked across their pitch after his release from prison. Said it before and I'll say it again, Lee Hughes on more than one occasion when asked by me as others stated, he wanted to stay but hadn't been offered a contract....money where your mouth is time Lee. We are near on half way through the window and I reckon it's getting time we imposed a deadline for pen to paper. If no signature is forth coming I'd sell and take 200K now. However let me make it clear, I want Hughsey to sign that 2 year deal on offer. Once he's signed it and his future is clear I believe him and Windass will fires us to the play off's minimum.

Makes it even more believable after seeing this: Ade Akinbiyi could be on his way to Leeds.

They are a joke and heading for another financial meltdown with wages

9 FW Jermaine Beckford

10 FW Luciano Becchio

21 FW Enoch Showunmi

23 FW Robert Snodgrass

28 FW Malcolm Christie

29 FW Tom Elliott

35 FW Lee Trundle (loan from Bristol City)

? Ade Akinbiyi?

And they are still below us!! hahahah