Did anyone see Kilkenny in the Main Stand

No but we rescued his career twice and then offered him all the money we could and more or less guaranteed him first team football every week. However if he decides that getting paid more money to sell your soul and warm leeds' bench is what he wants thats fine with me, as long as he doesnt come back knocking on our door again.

I don’t think he expected to be sat on the bench at Leeds when he signed for them.

Leeds are below us and Kilkenny doesn't even make their bench. But your right he's on more money! rot at Leeds. Twice helping the lad out is enough.

He went for more money FACT but was never our player even tho it felt that way. He went to Leeds after having his best match in a Blue shirt (maybe barring bradford away) at Elland Road in front of 27,000 and obv. wanted that stage every week, unfortunately it aint worked out for the lad ....

"twice helping the lad out is enough" ... Hmmm. Wouldn't say it was this way around m8

Im sorry but how many people on here dont do this on a daily basis :)

Do you all do charity work or something :) I know I only get up in the morning to earn as much as I possibly can :)

Agreed! I do some absolutely despicable things during my working day, without conscience, all in the name of being paid to do so.......