I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Though since I have only been a couple of times in the last few months, my opinion probably doesn't count.

Derek.

Yep. I agree with you Derek.

Your dirty Leeds based opinion doesn't count on the messageboard no more :wink:

Hes A Little Nob

If he comes back, which i doubt, He'll be getting told by Greegs hazell allot lids windass and hughesey to keep his stupid little rants to himself and get on with playing football. As someone said before, his best game was leeds away, where he played with energy and looked like he wanted it, but only because he was trying to earn himself a big signing on fee ... hes a tosser

Just how i see it.

Shez says we needs leaders and people who Bollock people. Killers does exactly this. However sometimes he takes it too far or isnt exactly right. But this time there will be the likes or Gregan, Hughes and Windass to tell him when hes right or not and get him out of his little strops.

Maybe not making it at leeds will have knocked him down a peg or 2 aswell. He also loves our club and didnt want to leave us. But if i was offered what he was then id have done the same as him.

I as many others also prefer Wellens as a player but have more of a grudge against Wellens than i do Killers.

Id love it if he came and think it would pretty much guarantee us a play off spot and give us a real chance at automatic.

Could do with a left back as well.

Just how i see it.

Shez says we needs leaders and people who Bollock people. Killers does exactly this. However sometimes he takes it too far or isnt exactly right. But this time there will be the likes or Gregan, Hughes and Windass to tell him when hes right or not and get him out of his little strops.

Maybe not making it at leeds will have knocked him down a peg or 2 aswell. He also loves our club and didnt want to leave us. But if i was offered what he was then id have done the same as him.

I as many others also prefer Wellens as a player but have more of a grudge against Wellens than i do Killers.

Id love it if he came and think it would pretty much guarantee us a play off spot and give us a real chance at automatic.

Could do with a left back as well.

Whilst I am not convinced it will happen or even if there is any substance in this runour, I have e-mailed the club suggesting that if the rumour is correct and if neither Mr Corney, nor Mr. Hardy are available, I will gladly drive over to Yarkshire and collect Killkenny on the clubs behalf. I will also gladly call in at Doncaster to bring Wellens back with him.

The only problem there would be that to bring them both back, I would have to hire a HGV as their collective egos would be way to big for my motor. :grin:

Now that would be a midfield pairing.

Cheers,

Harry

Whilst I am not convinced it will happen or even if there is any substance in this runour, I have e-mailed the club suggesting that if the rumour is correct and if neither Mr Corney, nor Mr. Hardy are available, I will gladly drive over to Yarkshire and collect Killkenny on the clubs behalf. I will also gladly call in at Doncaster to bring Wellens back with him.

The only problem there would be that to bring them both back, I would have to hire a HGV as their collective egos would be way to big for my motor. :grin:

Now that would be a midfield pairing.

Cheers,

Harry

From what ive been told, if the club denies it, you are being mislead.

However saying that, the 'approach' ive been told about may have just been a short conversation with Neil, or an offer to Leeds United.

I dont wan't to get myself or anyone at the club into trouble, therefore I will not name my source.

who did leeds sign him from?

no loyalty in football... you would think all you mentioning loyalty would have learned by now.

if he signs for us, good business, adds to the squad for the big push.

if not......... :who:

Similar to Beckett - Shef Utd to Huddersfield via 4 or 5 clubs and people think he owed us loyalty.

I would need convincing that he would be any more effective than when he was last here, and we were :censored:.

Are you telling me it is worse than it was last time I went Chris?

The same really but you've been away, Ben C was away over Christmas and Dan is on hol for 3 weeks now too. They're getting ever closer with every empty seat.

Their rendition of a song "Championship We Are Coming" was worth last nights attendance alone. Like a school choir it was :lol: