Tonights games.....

Millwall are still in the Cup, which means the League game at Franchise FC is to be postponed. More fixture backlog, with the possibility of injuries/suspensions, for both teams. :grin:

Ooh that's almost a Brucie bonus. Plus I take it you saw Cheltenham need a replay to get a result from Donny. What with all the game problems maybe Shez had a bit of psychic input and told the team to underperform against Chelts and leave us in a good position (in terms of fixture congestion).

Ooh that's almost a Brucie bonus. Plus I take it you saw Cheltenham need a replay to get a result from Donny. What with all the game problems maybe Shez had a bit of psychic input and told the team to underperform against Chelts and leave us in a good position (in terms of fixture congestion).

Cheltenham's replay at the Keepmoat will be their SEVENTH game in this season's competition, and are not guaranteed/likely to make the 4th round. Portsmouth won the Cup last year in six!

Edited by jsslatic

Cheltenham's replay at the Keepmoat will be their SEVENTH game in this season's competition, and are not guaranteed/likely to make the 4th round. Portsmouth won the Cup last year in six!

Speaking of replays at the Keepmoat...did Killer's goal from last season ever make it onto the telly/internet? Was really looking forward to seeing it again when I got home from the match, and it wasn't on anywhere.

Edited by jsslatic

Yeah but considering you only need to win 6 games from the Premiership/Championship to win the thing and its not unusual for someone to win 7 (Histon may have done it this year) and not get beyond January. Oh well maybe Shez's original plan which looked about as cunning as a slap round the head with a wet halibut now looks as cunning as a fox which has just been made Professor Emiritus of Cunning at the Department of Cunning at the section of Oxford university based in Cunning.

Yeah but considering you only need to win 6 games from the Premiership/Championship to win the thing and its not unusual for someone to win 7 (Histon may have done it this year) and not get beyond January. Oh well maybe Shez's original plan which looked about as cunning as a slap round the head with a wet halibut now looks as cunning as a fox which has just been made Professor Emiritus of Cunning at the Department of Cunning at the section of Oxford university based in Cunning.

Do you mean a fox who has just been appointed professor of Cunning at Oxford University? Don't kill the joke, man!

I know why they're playing seven, just furthering the point that we are probably best out of it (a point I think we're both making)...a further five games in our schedule wouldn't have been ideal, with the prospect of more to come. I just thought the Pompey point was interesting. I'll stand corrected!

Millwall are still in the Cup, which means the League game at Franchise FC is to be postponed. More fixture backlog, with the possibility of injuries/suspensions, for both teams. :grin:

Is this correct? cos I've bought the train tickets

EDIT: You mean their game there, not ours!!!!!!

Edited by Lags

... as cunning as a fox which has just been made Professor Emiritus of Cunning at the Department of Cunning at the section of Oxford university based in Cunning.

Would that be the part of OASIS territory known as........................wait for it............

Cunning Town? :grin: