citee going a bit desperate?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£14m for Bellamy!? hahahahahah

£40m for Roque Santa Cruz!? hahahahahhaha

They're being ripped off left right and center!

Fools!

A good Craig Bellamy is easily worth £14M in todays market. A bad Craig Bellamy isn't worth 14p.

The £40M for Rocky Santa Claus is what Allardyce wants. I'd suspect they won't pay near that. Personally I think he's a little below what they should be aiming at.

oh well..they have the mighty bellendmy to soften the blow i suppose! :laught30:

though,must be good..he's a welsh international y'know! :OASISscarf:

What the f*** is Mark Hughes doing? If you had the money to buy any striker in the world Craig Bellamy wouldn't even make the top 50. He's a decent Prem striker but he isn't going to win you championships or get you into the CL, the only reason Hughes wanted him was because of the Welsh connection. Is he gonna be after Koumas and Gabbiddon as well on this basis? Ridiculous decision from Hughes. There are plenty of far better strikers out there than Bellamy and plenty who have the potential to be far better than him, He's playing at the top of his game right now, but history has shown how quickly his form can dip. You have to love City though, they truly are complete joke. Only they could have all the money in the world and still only sign Craig Bellamy. They can't even get Kaka when they offer him 26M a year!

It's ridiculous them trying to sign the best players in the world even if they could. If they got Kaka, him and Robinho would have been passing to each other in elaborate patterns until they have to give it to one of the relegation candidate donkeys. They would do better to sign a lot of £10m (£15 to them) very decent efficient players who they could then add the top quality to when they were in a half decent position.

It's ridiculous them trying to sign the best players in the world even if they could. If they got Kaka, him and Robinho would have been passing to each other in elaborate patterns until they have to give it to one of the relegation candidate donkeys. They would do better to sign a lot of £10m (£15 to them) very decent efficient players who they could then add the top quality to when they were in a half decent position.

That's fair enough. I didn't expect Kaka to go to City, he doesn't seem to be particularly motivated by money. That being said there are plenty of players better than Bellamy who would happily go to City with a huge pay increase.

That's fair enough. I didn't expect Kaka to go to City, he doesn't seem to be particularly motivated by money. That being said there are plenty of players better than Bellamy who would happily go to City with a huge pay increase.

Bellamy is a good player, he is certainly better than what they have which is all that's important at the moment as they strive to avoid the drop.

If anybody is to get the best out of Bellamy it would surely be Hughes?

Hope I'm wrong....

The best part is.......Kaka was told by more than one player in Citeh's squad to not join, and now Robinho has stormed out of their training camp and flown home to Brazil.

Massif

Everything going to plan.....

its emerging he had history of doing this sort of stunt at espanya scum central...they kept it quiet because it wasn't exactly a selling point!!

hey look....some wheels on the side of the road! :lol:

Manchester City's record signing Robinho has left the club's training camp in Tenerife, it has been confirmed.

The club have given no official reason for the Brazilian's departure and are refusing to comment on speculation Robinho stormed out, or that he has returned to South America.

"His dad said he was very interested in the project," said Cook.

"We talked a lot about a humanitarian approach and also environmental issues and the statements his son would like to make around the world.

"He is truly respected around the world not only for his capabilities as a footballer.

:applause1::applause1::applause1:

Comedy gold Mr Cook. Because the world's media are going to beat a path to Eastlands to hear how a footballer is going to save the rainforest, but they wouldn't bother if he was in Milan.

Garry Cook has in my view cemented his credentials as one of the biggest f*cking w*nkers in football by claiming Milan "bottled" the transfer...

I've now lost any sympathy I had for City. I hope we're playing them in the league next season. (And if we do, I hope someone breaks Bellamy's legs - it'd be well worth the red card.)