citee going a bit desperate?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MANCHESTER CITY are targeting Chelsea’s unsettled £15million-rated striker Didier Drogba.

And that could trigger a stunning transfer window swap deal taking Robinho to Stamford Bridge.

City, having failed to land Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn, are now looking at the alternatives.

Drogba has come on to the radar. But if City make a move, Chelsea boss Phil Scolari will want Robinho as part of the deal.

MANCHESTER CITY are targeting Chelsea’s unsettled £15million-rated striker Didier Drogba.

And that could trigger a stunning transfer window swap deal taking Robinho to Stamford Bridge.

City, having failed to land Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn, are now looking at the alternatives.

Drogba has come on to the radar. But if City make a move, Chelsea boss Phil Scolari will want Robinho as part of the deal.

I could well see that happening. City will want some way of saving face if Robinho flounces off to Chelsea, doing it as a player swap would help with that. I would like to see this one - I firmly believe that Drogba would never score another goal if he went there.