Windy to join 92 Club?

In the Advertiser Windy says:

"I just want to enjoy my football, that’s what Shez (Sheridan) has told me to do.

"I love the game, I love my job and I don’t need the money – I just want to carry on playing as long as I can because you’re a long time retired.

"Coaching and management will come but I want to try and help Oldham get to the Championship and see what happens.

"It always frustrates you when you don’t play football but I’ve got 90 minutes under my belt, so hopefully I’ll get fitter and get a few goals."

What a refreshing change! :applause1:

In the Advertiser Windy says:

"I just want to enjoy my football, that’s what Shez (Sheridan) has told me to do.

"I love the game, I love my job and I don’t need the money – I just want to carry on playing as long as I can because you’re a long time retired.

"Coaching and management will come but I want to try and help Oldham get to the Championship and see what happens.

"It always frustrates you when you don’t play football but I’ve got 90 minutes under my belt, so hopefully I’ll get fitter and get a few goals."

What a refreshing change! :applause1:

I take it you are letting him off the poor use of English? :wink: