Stockport home - ticket swap anyone ?

As RRE'ers have to move to smaller section was wonderin if anyone fancied swapping tickets for this match to Chaddy End as I fancy trying view from RRE for a change. Have got 2 good seats with ST on back row of lower section of Chaddy End to centre right of the goal (as its on back row and by tunnel to bookies etc behind, you can also stand without any grief too !). As there are a few untaken seats around you could easily move to any 'prime' spot if you get there before kick-off too !. If anyone fancies relocating to Chaddy End for this match and swap your RRE tickets pls PM me. Thanx. ^_^

As RRE'ers have to move to smaller section was wonderin if anyone fancied swapping tickets for this match to Chaddy End as I fancy trying view from RRE for a change. Have got 2 good seats with ST on back row of lower section of Chaddy End to centre right of the goal (as its on back row and by tunnel to bookies etc behind, you can also stand without any grief too !). As there are a few untaken seats around you could easily move to any 'prime' spot if you get there before kick-off too !. If anyone fancies relocating to Chaddy End for this match and swap your RRE tickets pls PM me. Thanx. ^_^

If you go down to the club and tell them you want to sit in the RRE for the game, they will take the vouchers out of your ST and give you tickets for the RRE.

all sorted - went to tkt office with STs from Chaddy End and got plum seats in RRE no probs. Thanx for advice and PMs ! :grin::grin::grin:

I am a ST holder in the rocky and wont be reserving a seat for this game.

I hope the club issues me with a ticket when i give them the voucher through the turnstile else it wont be allocated seats will it?