alls fair in love, war, politics and football

everybody, round up as many kids as you can, and get them up to the spindles this afternoon to meet the squad. as they reach lee hughes, they must say something like 'my life wont be worth living if you leave'. theres also the option of poking the kid in the eye, with a fresh slice of onion, just before they reach him. this may seem extreme but im doing it. child welfare? its gona have to take a back seat for the day..

Fook hiim if he doesnt want to be here.... Dont see the big deal. The club gave him a lifeline and have offered him a great contract extention. The least he could do is sign it or be honest and we sell him - simple. I love hughesy, and would love him to stay, however, lee hughes is not bigger than the club, would I swap him for Jermaine Beckford or Ricky Lambert - Yes. Lee Hughes is a very good footballer, but at 33, with his injury's, add to that his baggage....... He is not that good a proposition, hence no mad rush to sign him. Why would he go to Donny???? Wont be a million miles away in salary, and they are coming down, so if he prefers that - SO BE IT.

We can loose Lee Hughes, but we cant loose TTA.

HUGHES GATE CONTINUES :gathering2:

thats the spirit lags. im off to the hospital, see if i can borrow some crutches for the day. ive rounded up twelve kids so far, one of them is pretty bright so hes got an extra line to say, its 'give him your bus fare aswell dad, we dont mind walking home, its downhill all the way to levenshulme'

thats the spirit lags. im off to the hospital, see if i can borrow some crutches for the day. ive rounded up twelve kids so far, one of them is pretty bright so hes got an extra line to say, its 'give him your bus fare aswell dad, we dont mind walking home, its downhill all the way to levenshulme'

Just dont say you were injured in a road traffic accident :wink: