Problem down the right!

Looking on a Hereford forum I found they know all too well about our recent defensive frailties on the right. Not one to place blame easily, but Eardley is going through a long rough patch. Shez needs to find cover, quick! For either side to free up Lomax to switch or another right-back. The O.G on monday, a great finish it must be said, but it came from their left wing! Neil is a great young talent, but needs to switch on. Edited by timowtb

A winger beat a full back and got a cross in?

Isn't that what wingers are meant to do?

Only our wingers are allowed to get credit for doing that, if an opposition winger beats our full back it is NEVER because of the wingers ability and it is ALWAYS the fault of our full back.

It applies the other way too. If our wingers do not beat the opposition defenders it is ALWAYS our wingers fault for not beating his man and is NEVER down to the opposition players good defending.

I hope that clears things up B)

At Huddersfield most of our problems were down our left as Cadamarteri gave Lomax a very difficult time, particularly in the first half.

I dont think he'll face a better left mid than Cadamarteri all season.

Hereford can't score, we've got a pretty solid defence, we need to come home with three points on saturday.

Just another example of the mentality people have when talking about Eardley. Always blamed for everything and any mistake is amplified because apparently he is on some run of horrendous form and has been for months. I don't think he's been that bad at all for the vast majority of the season, just this years scapegoat.

Only our wingers are allowed to get credit for doing that, if an opposition winger beats our full back it is NEVER because of the wingers ability and it is ALWAYS the fault of our full back.

It applies the other way too. If our wingers do not beat the opposition defenders it is ALWAYS our wingers fault for not beating his man and is NEVER down to the opposition players good defending.

haha good shout

Shouldn't Hereford be more worried us attacking them rather than our soft spot. Not wanting to criticise Lomax but a right footed player should have sent that into the Main stand. Full backs will get beat occasionally in any team, it's down to the others to clear the danger.

Cheers. That's much better.

Boo midfield boooooo

except against Carlisle and Crewe, Eardley was stopping the opposition left wingers, and was still getting abuse on here

Looking on a Hereford forum I found they know all too well about our recent defensive frailties on the right. Not one to place blame easily, but Eardley is going through a long rough patch. Shez needs to find cover, quick! For either side to free up Lomax to switch or another right-back. The O.G on monday, a great finish it must be said, but it came from their left wing! Neil is a great young talent, but needs to switch on.

Hang on a minute it was LOMAX that thumped the ball into the back of the net when he could've cleared it. But let's just ignore that fact and jump on Eardley again. It's a left back we need with Lomax as cover for either position.

Hang on a minute it was LOMAX that thumped the ball into the back of the net when he could've cleared it. But let's just ignore that fact and jump on Eardley again. It's a left back we need with Lomax as cover for either position.

absolutely correct

wonder how many NE boo boys will be stood near me 2mro ??? imbacilles ... y dnt u try watching the game with an open mind :shock:

Spot on! Good point well put