Help Oldham to get more support

Right here is the plan forget all this cheap tickets and all that. What you can do is try to get at least one person to come to Latics next home which is against Stockport country. Get them to sit in the RRE which is always rocking. I have got 5 people all ready. Just try and get rid of all this negative stuff about Oldham. We need to get as much support as possible. Its like Jamie Oliver ministry of food. This will be Spadam's ministry of Latics. Don't want any negatives. We have a team to be proud of. We need the support to match. come on Oldham (coo)

Right here is the plan forget all this cheap tickets and all that. What you can do is try to get at least one person to come to Latics next home which is against Stockport country. Get them to sit in the RRE which is always rocking. I have got 5 people all ready. Just try and get rid of all this negative stuff about Oldham. We need to get as much support as possible. Its like Jamie Oliver ministry of food. This will be Spadam's ministry of Latics. Don't want any negatives. We have a team to be proud of. We need the support to match. come on Oldham (coo)

Last time I brought friends we ran out of food, drink and I couldnt buy a program... I was pretty embrassed...

Edited by oafc0000

Last time I brought friends we ran out of food, drink and I couldnt buy a program... I was pretty embarrassed...

We are a team looking to get into the championship. Try it for a second time. We need to develop a bigger fan base.

Last time I brought friends we ran out of food, drink and I couldnt buy a program... I was pretty embrassed...

I have no problem getting my mates to come for games like leeds, stockport, leicester, hudds. Its just the tuesday night games they arn't too enthusiastic about!

good plan, except most of the RRE will be ST holders

I like it.

There is only one way and that is to get promoted then they will come back.

It will be rocking in the RRE but should fill up. Lets get the chaddy rocking too.

Good idea. I'm home in a couple of weeks, I had intended to arrive a week earlier but checked the fixture schedule and saw that we have Swindon and Brostol Rovers at home in the same week so scheduled my flight for those games instead. I reckon we should have a decent turn out for the Stockport game anyway, plus get to see two Latics games instead of one.

Anways, what I wanted to say was that a similar promotion was done here with the local hockey team EHC Munich and in one of their recent home games they broke their home attendance record and had 6012 people show up. The advertising was pushed in partnership by the club and local press also. They're average tends to be around the 2K mark, so it was a success.

I like it.

There is only one way and that is to get promoted then they will come back.

It will be rocking in the RRE but should fill up. Lets get the chaddy rocking too.

in my experience as a latics fan.....

promotion or not will not make alot of difference. if we go up and i prey we do the attendance will not improve a great deal.

i may be looking on the negative side....but we are a winning team at the moment and WHEN we go up, we will be a bottom 10 side at best.

casual latics fans will not watch a losing team unless its prem.

it may improve slightly due to away fans, but still not enough oldham fans to cover the tta budget for fans.

away fans will improve it but home fan attendance will not boost a great deal.

im sure people will diagree, but that my experience from fickle fans in this town

history shows the cup run set us up , but that was standing,

i hope thay come back, but doubt it

• 2 weeks later...
I managed to get 30 people to come to the stockport game. Some of which went to scunny. we have got about 20+ people from last week going again so it was a success.

Really?!? :shock: TTA should give you a job!

I've got a new fan coming today - his second game.

Edited by Stitch_KTF