man threw 50p coin

john billington a managing director of a local engineering firm has admitted in court he threw a 50p coin at a linesman at an aston villa game after drinking 6 pints of beer during the day. suppose it goes to show that people who are ultimately banned from football grounds are from all walks of life. any comments please.

john billington a managing director of a local engineering firm has admitted in court he threw a 50p coin at a linesman at an aston villa game after drinking 6 pints of beer during the day. suppose it goes to show that people who are ultimately banned from football grounds are from all walks of life. any comments please.

Tight Git, a quid at the very least...We are in a recession though.

It's nothing new. A lot of the really bad Chelsea lot they sent down about (getting old) a decade ago were professionals, solicitors, bankers and so on. And only the other month a former civil servant who associates with us was involved in a fracas in a pub

It's nothing new. A lot of the really bad Chelsea lot they sent down about (getting old) a decade ago were professionals, solicitors, bankers and so on. And only the other month a former civil servant who associates with us was involved in a fracas in a pub

Spot on LL , they all plead innocence and try to win sympathy.....I think they should be banned especially the older hooligans who haven't learnt their lesson and still get asked to leave Pubs.

Spot on LL , they all plead innocence and try to win sympathy.....I think they should be banned especially the older hooligans who haven't learnt their lesson and still get asked to leave Pubs.

As the couple of Millwall fans I know are always telling me, it's not the stupid young kids you need to worry about, it's when the old boys appear that you need to be worried. Good to know that the Essex Police are aware to this threat.

As the couple of Millwall fans I know are always telling me, it's not the stupid young kids you need to worry about, it's when the old boys appear that you need to be worried. Good to know that the Essex Police are aware to this threat.

I was beginning to think these flimsily veiled references were about me and the Latics 9. But we had the blessing of the Essex Police, who took up our case with the pub involved. Anyway, I don't want to be accused of labouring that story. B)

Here's the 50p Midlander for you to have a go at!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7832156.stm

I was beginning to think these flimsily veiled references were about me and the Latics 9. But we had the blessing of the Essex Police, who took up our case with the pub involved. Anyway, I don't want to be accused of labouring that story. B)

Here's the 50p Midlander for you to have a go at!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7832156.stm

Whatever you say Godfather.

PS, put me down for a dozen sharpened darts at Leicester. I'll bring the calling cards.

hull v latics 1976 i think i threw pop corn at billy bremner , i missed it hit my cousin , we both got thrown out

Around 1975, Latics v Southampton, I found a ball of wool on furtherwood road and threw it at Mick Channon.

A copper saw me, cuffed me round the ear and said he was going to tell my dad after the game. I said "You don't really know my dad do you?" He replied that he was aware my parents were running the Boundary Club (Clayton Arms) at the time, which really spooked me cos I couldn't understand how he recognised me.

The copper never did tell my dad, but I spent the rest of my childhood in awe of how smart policemen were. How things change eh?