Leicester City Admission Prices

If I'm honest I agree with Dish. The fact that the home fans are getting in for a song isn't going to change my mind.

Don't get what the problem is with paying full price. Considering the things people waste money on a few quid more is a mountain out of a molehill. I can only imagine its students or the unemployed who can get upset over this but at the end of the day rules are rules and fortunately if you cannot make it you can watch it on tv.

Don't get what the problem is with paying full price. Considering the things people waste money on a few quid more is a mountain out of a molehill. I can only imagine its students or the unemployed who can get upset over this but at the end of the day rules are rules and fortunately if you cannot make it you can watch it on tv.

agree,if people were planning to go prior to deigo's findings and now have changed their minds need to have a long hard look at themselves,ktf.

feel free to include in your correspondence, that this initiative will lead to visiting fans in home sections. you may personally disagree with their approach, but its going to happen.

we will be in Leicester that w/e staying with our Foxes supporting mates, We ummed and ahhed about sitting with them or going in the away end and decided to do the latter. I shall be asking them for their copy of the LM now.

Interstingly they bought their tickets last week and didn't get the deal!

It is walkable - about 15-30 mins depending on how quick you walk! As far as I know (from people I know who support Leicester) the fans are OK, but bear in mind that Leicester people are quite ignorant generally (apart from me of course!) I would advise people to do their homework re parking - not sure what it says on football ground guides, but the street parking is very limited, and you will probably end up parking somewhere like Aylestone Road or Saffron Lane - there is an NCP car park on Welford Road, but a bit pricey, and about a 20 min walk.

I saw the offer in the Leicester Mercury and have also pursued it, but it is for home fans only, and I could not trust myself to keep my mouth shut in the home end so I will be a Leicester lass in the away stand - hope the ticket office will send me two tickets for the away end! See you there!

I have replied to LCFC expressing the view that the promotion will detrimentally affect the number of Oldham supporters prepared to incur the expense of a trip to Leicester for this match, when they can stay at home and watch it on TV. In addition some Oldham supporters plan to obtain the Leicester Mercury tokens and purchase the cheap tickets in with the home supporters. This can be done easily as Oldham Athletic has a large number of supporters in the Midlands.

I added that in these times of economic recession, it would be a nice gesture if LCFC would agree to reduce the admission prices for Oldham supporters on this occasion - not necessarily by as much as for the home supporters. The benefits would be an increased number of visiting supporters, spending money in the city of Leicester and in the Stadium, together with a much better atmosphere inside the stadium.

I have asked for the Club to consider this suggestion seriously before the ticket prices are announced.

Just to let you know I have not even had the courtesy of a reply to my email. :disappointed:

cheese!!!!

looks like im going to pay on the day...a cheeky concession might be in order tho, 1600 im going for. :disappointed:

thought we would take 2500 not with those prices and its on telly... not happy

looks like im going to bid on there shirt now!!! forever foxes :laught16:

£21 for pensioners is outrageous!! :angry:

My staff ID card is exactly the same as the students NUS card but with "staff" on it (rater than "students" written on it). Handy thing about working for a uni. Considering this whole debacle, I feel I have a moral obligation to try and reduce the amount of money Leicester are making out of my fellow Latics fans.

Edited by jimsleftfoot