Tonight's rarely wrong Chron

It seems that things have not moved on as quickly as Shez hoped they would to take a young left-back on loan from a Greedy League club..

Meanwhile, Wolves have shelved their interest in signing Chris Taylor after yesterday completing a deal for West Ham winger Kyle Reid on loan for the remainder of the season. Manager Mick McCarthy will continue to monitor the progress of Taylor, who is still attracting interest from other clubs.

Shez says Danny Whitaker and Kevin Maher were our two best players against Hartlepool.

As it promises to be a physical battle at Hereford, don’t be surprised to see Allott brought back, with Whitaker switched wide right as happened in the last away game at 'uddersfield.

Dale Stephens has picked up a knock to his hip and is out of the squad.

Injury-jinxed Wolfy’s bad luck continues, as he has picked up a thigh strain to add to a catalogue of injuries, which have limited his opportunities this season.

No no no no no no NO!

Please, no!

Ring him and tell him it's your birthday mate.

The number is 08457 90 90 90 ......

......hang on, that's the Samaritans. Never mind, might come in handy after the match if it is anything like as absymal from the midfield quartet as Hudders was.

Derek.

No Shez, no!

Just because Whitaker and Maher both played well in centre midfield on Monday doesn't mean that both have to play again, as well as Allott. If it's going to be a more physical game then play Allott and Maher - if there's no room for Whits then you don't need to play him. Would it not be better that he sat on the bench rather than playing on the right, which is not his position, but is the position of THREE other players in the squad...one who's done well so far, one who scored on Monday, and one who is very, very good at penalties ( :lol: ). He doesn't need rewarding for playing well, FFS that's what he's paid to do...

Don't play Whitaker just because he played well on Monday if it means the team loses a major threat because of it...

What's more, he asks for Smalley to believe in himself more.

I am sure that playing him tomorrow will show Sheridan has belief in him too which will hopefully reflect in Deane's performance.

Dropping him? Well that would be some ace management.

Say one thing and do another.

Injury-jinxed Wolfy’s bad luck continues, as he has picked up a thigh strain to add to a catalogue of injuries, which have limited his opportunities this season.

Indeed, proabably nearly as much as the lack of threat he provides! :lol: Having said that to be fair to him he didn't do too badly (bulked up a bit) in that game he played this season...Cheltenham? But countless times before that he was useless at best. An absolute mystery why he hasn't been out on loan.....

Smalley to keep his place on the right tomorrow, failing that, Lidds, or Lee, or even Davies. Not Whitts!! :pray:

I tell you what, if he goes and drops Windass for the skeletal remains of Tolouse Latrec I've had it with him.

who's that then?

anyway it sounds like he had a good time...

"An alcoholic for most of his adult life, Toulouse-Lautrec was placed in a sanatorium shortly before his death. He died from complications due to alcoholism and syphilis at the family estate in Malromé at the age of 36."

......hang on, that's the Samaritans. Never mind, might come in handy after the match if it is anything like as absymal from the midfield quartet as Hudders was.

Derek.

Well thats a surprise derek knows the number for the Samaritans.

Now we know who he phones when he has nothing to whinge about at BP.

who's that then?

anyway it sounds like he had a good time...

"An alcoholic for most of his adult life, SAV was placed in a sanatorium shortly before his death. He died from complications due to alcoholism and syphilis at the family estate in Middleton at the age of 36."

My obituary 3 years early :shock:

Derek.

Is that a "Local call rate number"? I would've thought it would be a freephone number... :grin:

Though, I must agree about the midfield at Udders - if it wasn't for The Great Escape singalong I would've lost all my fingernails...

Edited by martjs

My obituary 3 years early :shock:

think it would be a bit harsh to drop smalley just to accomodate whittacker...it didnt work against huddersfield n that should be enough....

you cant tell someone that theyneed tobelieve in themself more...then drop them after scoring a goal and having a very good 60 mins on monday...what kind of message does that send out to a player,obviously the manager doesnt believe in him...

whitts had a good 45,then went missing again...

if anything i would keep the same starting line up from monday....except swap whitts for allott...

i seriously hope he reconsiders on the coach down there....we need to win tomorrow to keep the pressure building on the second n third placed teams..

think it would be a bit harsh to drop smalley just to accomodate whittacker...it didnt work against huddersfield n that should be enough....

you cant tell someone that theyneed tobelieve in themself more...then drop them after scoring a goal and having a very good 60 mins on monday...what kind of message does that send out to a player,obviously the manager doesnt believe in him...

whitts had a good 45,then went missing again...

if anything i would keep the same starting line up from monday....except swap whitts for allott...

i seriously hope he reconsiders on the coach down there....we need to win tomorrow to keep the pressure building on the second n third placed teams..

Have we had a points deduction?

smartarse....

having just looked at the table if we draw today we most likely drop to sixth if the other teams win....

hope carlisle can beat mk and we win then the gap is only 2 points.

Sorry :lol:

We do need to keep racking up the points and watch other sides slip up though.

A draw today = play-off form. A win = genuine automatic promotion contenders.