Stockport travelling army...

http://www.stockportcounty.com/page/Latest...1522828,00.html

Not as many as I had thought - still time I suppose - come on you Hatters (mark 2) - get up to BP to witness Davies return to form! :grin:

Hadn't we sold out our 2200 allocation a week before the game at Stockport?

Did anyone hear them slagging us on GMR the day after saying we are a tin-pot club? :grin:

Also, I thought away fans were charged £20 not £18?

As I've said before, I'd be very surprised if they bring more than 2,000...in fact I'm very surprised they've apparently sold 1,700...what do they normally bring....rarely more than 1,000 and sometimes they've brought a measly 500 IIRC.

As I've said before, I'd be very surprised if they bring more than 2,000...in fact I'm very surprised they've apparently sold 1,700...what do they normally bring....rarely more than 1,000 and sometimes they've brought a measly 500 IIRC.

As I've said a million times on here, they will bring a decent following, they have an average away following of 2000, they have only lost twice in the last year, last time we played them they were on a terrible losing streak (something like 15 games), the season before that it was a Tuesday night, the season before that they had Carlton Palmer as manager

As I've said a million times on here, they will bring a decent following, they have an average away following of 2000, they have only lost twice in the last year, last time we played them they were on a terrible losing streak (something like 15 games), the season before that it was a Tuesday night, the season before that they had Carlton Palmer as manager

They average TWO THOUSAND away?!

This says 830...Link, from December. They must have pulled big followings since then to get to that!

We're 4th, not bad...

Edited by jsslatic

Hadn't we sold out our 2200 allocation a week before the game at Stockport?

Yes.

Did anyone hear them slagging us on GMR the day after saying we are a tin-pot club? :grin:

Silly game. We've been guilty of applying it the other way round. We've been in the Prem. They were in the Championship while we languished beneath. Two similarly sized clubs at the moment. Latics have a more successful heritage.

Also, I thought away fans were charged £20 not £18?

Like us, they get the discount for buying in advance.

Fair few excuses there. Come on Treacle Teeth, never in a million years will they average 2,000 away followings.

I believe our average away crowd is around 1200 a game this year :applause1:

It would be good to have an average away following of over 1000 at the end of the season, concidering there is only about 4 or 5 away games in the league within 100 miles.

if stockport county have a average away attendance of 2,000 then lee hughes will sign for oldham town this january.

stockport took just over 100 away at yeovil. where is the rest? we took just under 300 or something like that.

our support away is great more singing and less moaners tbh

if stockport county have a average away attendance of 2,000 then lee hughes will sign for oldham town this january.

stockport took just over 100 away at yeovil. where is the rest? we took just under 300 or something like that.

our support away is great more singing and less moaners tbh

Why is this tho?

I always love the away games. and home games are only good when there is a decent crowd.

Oh well next season on the championship we should have a decent crowd every week. :grin:

Why is this tho?

I always love the away games. and home games are only good when there is a decent crowd.

Oh well next season on the championship we should have a decent crowd every week. :grin:

my mate goes every county gme and he says there is no way they average 2,000.

only leeds and l.city would do that i expected.

my mate goes every county gme and he says there is no way they average 2,000.

only leeds and l.city would do that i expected.

Over the whole season, no, nowhere near 2000, but for local games it would be pretty close. Bury, Rochdale, Chester (the first abandoned game) and Accrington off the top of my head were packed out. Some of those were limited by the amount of tickets given to us. It's a shame it's all ticket next week as I think we'd have taken well over 2000 then. TBH I'm expecting 1800-2000, depending on the extent of your tax fiddle !!!!

As I've said a million times on here, they will bring a decent following, they have an average away following of 2000

No they don't. You're being silly. Last season was around 900. I believe they were the best supported side away from home in League 2. I don't think there would be any significant change in numbers this season. They are at home today so will sell some more tickets for next week. I'd expect 2,000+ but not a sell out.

they have only lost twice in the last year

Three times actually.

last time we played them they were on a terrible losing streak (something like 15 games), the season before that it was a Tuesday night, the season before that they had Carlton Palmer as manager

Quite right. They were going down the pan. Gannon's achievements over 3 years have been remarkable. Last game of 2006 and they were going out of the league. End of 2008 and they are pressing for a play-off place.

Edited by opinions4u

ok maybe I was misquoted on the average away following, but my point being that people who think the following would be only 1000ish will be very suprised come 5 to 3 tomorrow.

Ah well "where were you, where were you......"

It's 15 miles away.

Anything below 2000 would have been poor.

2000+ sold anyway now.

Is that to make it easier for any with banning orders to gain admission? :unsure:

considering they have sold just over 2k tickets...why the need to pay on the day..

like diego says its not on considering the fighting endured at there ground,and the fact they gave us a piss poor allocation.

i know where short of cash but you dont need to sell your soul...