fans head home

It seems that any team that plays with two wingers can beat us!

:huh::blink::huh::blink::huh::blink:

Ermm...that'll be any team, then!!!

Looks like Lomax will be the official scapegoat for this debacle and it doesn't look like Windass is getting the service he asked for.

Cue the usual, spectacular second half of season collapse.

It seems that any team that plays with two wingers can beat us!

:huh::blink::huh::blink::huh::blink:

Ermm...that'll be any team, then!!!

Looks like Lomax will be the official scapegoat for this debacle and it doesn't look like Windass is getting the service he asked for.

Cue the usual, spectacular second half of season collapse comeback.

One word.. PATHETIC! I can't wait for the crap excuses that are going to come from shez on this one.. Even though we're unbeaten in 10 this has been coming.. we're just not creating chances. I can't remember the last time we got a cross in from one of our so called (and i use the term losely") "wingers". Liddle is the only one at the club that can cross a ball.. Don't even get me started on Taylor, he's not winger, wingers get crosses in! cash in quick.. Even in our last home game both of our goals came fron nowhere, one a mistake from thier defender and the other a blind shot on the turn.. even before that we had not scored a goal in open play in 4 home games!! (2 penalties!).. not happy.. :mad:

WHAT THE **** we shouldnt lose to hereford. the team dont care. win or lose they get paid. i feel sorry for them travelling fans

And Chelsea shouldnt be losing to Stoke but they are. It happens sometimes. Not like the season is over just yet

Its just unbelievible . I put more effort into farting than these lot put into their game , CT should be dropped , one bad performance is forgivible but this is 4 or 5 now . Allesandra needs a chance he scores a hatrick against scunny then hes dropped. Dale stephens came very highly rated as a playmaker by bury supporters , is that not what we are missing. Eardly is overated , lomax is a right back not left , Greegans is sycological state is not right, lidles too slow , allot only passes back, windass iss too old and slow. will someone please tell sheridan all this.

One word.. PATHETIC! I can't wait for the crap excuses that are going to come from shez on this one.. Even though we're unbeaten in 10 this has been coming.. we're just not creating chances. I can't remember the last time we got a cross in from one of our so called (and i use the term losely") "wingers". Liddle is the only one at the club that can cross a ball.. Don't even get me started on Taylor, he's not winger, wingers get crosses in! cash in quick.. Even in our last home game both of our goals came fron nowhere, one a mistake from thier defender and the other a blind shot on the turn.. even before that we had not scored a goal in open play in 4 home games!! (2 penalties!).. not happy.. :mad:

Where have you crawled out from?