Behave and shut up

KTF

have you been watching us since hartlepool away earlier in the season we have been poor since then and me and a lot of other fans are fed up with the excuses, 5 nil down against a team who have scored 17 all season. What a joke, so you think this is a good result for us then!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke, so you think this is a good result for us then!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i have been watching us since Hartlepool away but that was back in September, what about the decent results, good results and great results we have had since to get us to THIRD in the League.

One bad result does not make a season, that is why ALL teams win some lose some and draw some.

Get a grip. i bet if we thump County next week or get a result at Scunny you will be saying we are fantastic !!

we have drawn most of them AND HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE TABLE THEY ARE SECONND BOTTOM AND THEY HAVE BEAT US 5 NIL

So does that mean Hereford should have just let us play pretty and take the three points. Don't know how much you know about football but even the bottom teams are allowed to win

This might not be drfeadful reult in the long run, kick up the arse, i was abroad but by all acconts we played well against Hartlepool - every team has one of these results a season. It wouldn't suprise mem if we won the next 5 on he bounce - decent teams improve after results like this, not go into freefall, we are a decent team - Sheridan in

LEAGUE 1 4 EVA I WANT US TO GET OUT OF THIS DIVISION THATS WHY WE SHOULD MAKE A CHANGE AND GET SOME ONE DIFFERENT IN

In 1990 Man Utd considered sacking Ferguson. Things weren't going well.

The question I put to you is WHO?

Who should replace Sheridan?

Who would be prepared to do the job?

Who, from that list, is then better than Sheridan to do the job?

In 1990 Man Utd considered sacking Ferguson. Things weren't going well.

The question I put to you is WHO?

Who should replace Sheridan?

Who would be prepared to do the job?

Who, from that list, is then better than Sheridan to do the job?

Bang on - Robins' goal saved him - Sheridan would be looked at by every other club in this division if they were after a manager because he has proved he can do a good job at this level, we can play quality football, he tries to do the right things, and I know some people dont lie the argument but he is a relatively new manager - If we sacked him he would get 50% of the next vacancies for a manager in league 1 and an interview at all - we just push on from here,

Edited by longtimeblue