changing systems

think it may be time to shake things around and try something different now we have windass who can hold balls up a bit more...

had 7 or 8 texts today saying lomax is out of his depth at left back....

just think the manager needs to think and act fast,we need an experienced left back,jones was the answer but since being injured and lied to by wolves he needs replacing....

people will stomach this result as long as we address the problems,put new things in place and dont fall away after christmas like we have done in the last 2 seasons...

we managed to get to third by not playing all that well really....sit down dust off and start again only this time play like we mean it,keep the ball on the floor,if the players cant or wont do what there told drop them and put others in there place....

shez knows the clocks ticking....its stand up and be counted time....

Will this left back he's supposed to be closed to bringing in, be cover for Lomax, or will he now be a replacement?

Surely we can't JUST blame one player for the shambolic display.

your quite right one person cannott be blamed for this....the team win as a team draw as a team and lose as a team.each and everyone of them has to hold there hands up and say sorry,we were crap today....

but going off the texts from various people at the game,a lot went down loamx side and he didnt deal with it,backing off instead of hitting them hard and dealing with it...

also whittacker,hiding most of first half...

ill wait for the highlights before i make my own mind up on it though.

My mate said at half time that Gregan was equally as bad as Lomax. I think our Skipper is getting a bit too inconsistant thesedays,Stam and Ruby definately the best pairing.

And Yes,I did see Gregans immense game at Huddersfield!

we managed to get to third by not playing all that well really....sit down dust off and start again only this time play like we mean it,keep the ball on the floor,if the players cant or wont do what there told drop them and put others in there place....

It's been said too many times before.

The inconsistency from every player and the comfort zones the players are in means our season has been panned out. We'll keep saying that "we can't keep lumping it", "we need a new player in this position", "he needs to be doing that", and all those lines but we're stuck because Sheridan failed to act quickly enough.

Most sides are like this, and those who are part of that majority tend to go nowhere. Those who can keep their game plans and their style together for longer than the opening 3 games, more often than not, go places.

We've been a poor side to watch now since Huddersfield at home. We can conjure up some excellent play, we really can, but when teams start to get in our faces we bottle it - hence the poor results against teams in the bottom 8.

Sheridan says the right things - he talked about battlers. Forget anything else. Get together 11 battlers and then you can start to build your technical side.