Just back from Hereford

I said the same but was shouted down at the game, I saw Neal getting frustrated with losing the winger again and he lounged at the player knowing very well he wasn't going to get the ball, along with having his foot up high, I too believe he was lucky with only a yellow

In all fairness Ainsworth got up to hit him so that in turn got a reaction from the crowd. TBH I thought he just nailed him pure frustration knew he would not get a red. But the challenge in the first half by yuor curly haired winger I thought was a foot up very high yet got away with nothing. Wasn't a particularly dirty game though really.

HEY...LET FECKIN RIP!

after watching that :censored:e,and getting home via various establishments i have a few things to confess...

1/i hated being at a oldham athletic football club game today..dont remember that for way past 30 years..

2/i walked out after the 5th goal strolled in..

3/we were,without ANY doubt the worse team i've had the the pleasure (mmmm?)of seeing in a very good 20+ years...shame my memory is piss poor...but hey..watching the :censored:e i had to see today,i'm blaming alcohol.

4/ever had to smile at plastic scum fans on the way home, enjoy their guading,ask them how them feckers got on,then,after finding out they won(though after asking they ,as suspected,never went!!!!!!)still feel a million times :censored:tier than before..

you tossers.

so, i'd like to point out that:

today,that my boys,and mr sheridan,was without doubt a fecking embarresment.

your apoligies to the fans who paid for travel,expenses and entrance to the game today,really isn't enough.

our money hurts our pocket...win or lose,we take our chance,but to be served that :censored:e today was like paying for a kick in the balls...and being told to enjoy it.

enjoy your training "session" on sunday chaps...all 2 hours of it....mmmm, wow eh.

Overall, probably the worst team performance I've seen. Let's hope it's a one off abberation. Ironically, given the scoreline, I thought the one player who didn't do much wrong - and didn't seem to let what was happening around him get to him - was Fleming.

Completely agree. He was utterly let down by the shower of :censored: in front of him.

2/i walked out after the 5th goal strolled in..

So were you one of the bemused lot who got stuck in the stairwell because you thought the way out was the way you came in? :grin:

Completely agree. He was utterly let down by the shower of :censored: in front of him.

So were you one of the bemused lot who got stuck in the stairwell because you thought the way out was the way you came in? :grin:

lol...,i found myself out of there much quicker than getting in actually!

must have been in front of the rush,down the steps and out,gate wide open,out.

...even the local coppers were in shock ..."its usually the other gates in the home end that are open at half time"!!!

i may not be in the most sober state now but i can't do any worse than that lot today.

i have never seen a performance that :censored: in my time supporting latics. im that annoyed i dont even know where to start. theres nothing shez or the players can say to defend that today. the only way they can even start to redeem themselves to the fans is to get 3 points next week. there no one or sole thing to blame for that today it was just total b******.

flemming didnt have a chance today. he made a mistake for the 1st goal but to have to keep goals behind the 10 in front of him was virtually an impossible task. lomax, well where do i start. he has looked out of his depth for the last couple of games but today he may aswell of not been there i felt for the lad but he just simply isnt good enough to be playing leftback. eardley was the best of the rest which isnt saying much at all.

taylor tried 2nd half too late by then though maher didnt do much. whitts im not sure weather he was there or i was just seein hughes twice because i'd had too much to drink and smalley dont really remember anything he did tbh. and the front 2 did got hardly any decent balls in to them but when they did it was to easy for the hereford defence.

im that pi$$ed of i dont think i really care. id just rather wake up in the morning and totally forget about it. hopefully that is the wakeup call that is needed because it had been coming although i never expected it to come in that manner.

Huges - if someone offers 400k for him, tta should snap their hands off. falls over the ball, or is offside. - that is all he does.

But not much will be changed for saturday. maybe a recall for our mate liddel.

And he still managed 8 of the teams 16 goals in the 10 games unbeaten before today. Often with Lidds playing too.... :wink:

If we do get £400k, or even less, I'd hope some was spent loaning a quality midfielder to assume Whittakers job rather than an attempting to replace Hughesy. For the money we would be spending we wouldn't get anywhere near as good as him. We wouldn't even get better than what we already have. A talented midfielder would be of much more benefit to the team, as would a left-back.

Can I just say and having read other threads that I think that taking over 700 all the way down to Hereford is a fantastic effort and hats off to all of you who gave your spare time and money to go down and watch what by all accounts was an embarrasment. I hope in time and in years to come we will be able to look back at yesterday and laugh.

Having been to Peterborough, Crewe and Huddersfield recently I decided to give yesterday a miss and by god am I glad about that.

Edited by GlossopLatic

So it's your fault we lost. :blink:

I hope you're going to Yeovil and Millwall... :lol:

I'm not going to Millwall unless I'm accompanied by 200 SAS soldiers and 5000 royal marines and a tank armed with nuclear war heads only then will I feel safe now that would put a whole new slant on the phrase travelling army :rifle::bluearmy::fighting::bat:

In all fairness Ainsworth got up to hit him so that in turn got a reaction from the crowd. TBH I thought he just nailed him pure frustration knew he would not get a red. But the challenge in the first half by yuor curly haired winger I thought was a foot up very high yet got away with nothing. Wasn't a particularly dirty game though really.

HUFCAT.....bless :lol::lol: I am LWLS's scout and i claim the £5