Streaker

glad you all think that was hooo so funny...some "humour" was obviously needed whilst that dish of :censored:e was served.

thankfully and with great hindsight,i was in a nice warm hereford pub while that was happening.

i suppose little things(no pun ,i believe!)humour all types.

me ..

feckin annoyed

glad you all think that was hooo so funny...some "humour" was obviously needed whilst that dish of :censored:e was served.

thankfully and with great hindsight,i was in a nice warm hereford pub while that was happening.

i suppose little things(no pun ,i believe!)humour all types.

me ..

feckin annoyed

You can only sing we're gonna win 6-5 for so long. By that stage we were grasping at anything to raise a smile and calm our annoyance.

You can only sing we're gonna win 6-5 for so long. By that stage we were grasping at anything to raise a smile and calm our annoyance.

I stayed as the Oldham defence were right in front of us with a big boo and loads of abuse waiting for them. I "politely" requested Kelvin Lomax give the streaker his shirt. Would have done more running and put in more effort.

we were grasping at anything

So were the stewards! :laught16:

According to a steward he was one of ours. Not sure about that tbh. Apparently he looked like he was realising it might not have been such a good idea after all as he was being bundled into the van... :unsure:

I stayed as the Oldham defence were right in front of us with a big boo and loads of abuse waiting for them. I "politely" requested Kelvin Lomax give the streaker his shirt. Would have done more running and put in more effort.

I bet that made you feel hard. :blink:

So were the stewards! :laught16:

According to a steward he was one of ours. Not sure about that tbh. Apparently he looked like he was realising it might not have been such a good idea after all as he was being bundled into the van... :unsure:

The GM Police Intelligence Officer was getting very involved with the streaker, so perhaps he recognised him. The copper with the video camera was still filming long after the incident had ended and it wasn't focussed on the lad's face!

The other video, showing him leaving the Hereford end, seems to show an accomplice looking after his clothes, unless I need to go to Specsavers. :grin:

The other video, showing him leaving the Hereford end, seems to show an accomplice looking after his clothes, unless I need to go to Specsavers. :grin:

As we were making our way through the goading home support i was asked if i wanted to buy "streakers clothes" by a home fan carrying some of Matalans finest.