Awful Awful Awful Awful.

Worst display I have seen, even more so than 1-7 v Cardiff. At least Cardiff were a good side, but Hereford United? How embarrassing.

Trippier must surely never wear the blue/fluo yellow again. A left back is paramount.

Weekend ruined. Brilliant.

And, my main gripe - At least have the decency to come and clap the fans. Only Hazell, Mental, Allott and Eardley did that today.

And, my main gripe - At least have the decency to come and clap the fans. Only Hazell, Mental, Allott and Eardley did that today.

Fair shout !!!! To many of them went rushing to the tunnel on the final whistle !

The response at the end of the game by the fans, was a LOT more POSITIVE than I thought it was going to be :blink:

Fair shout !!!! To many of them went rushing to the tunnel on the final whistle !

The response at the end of the game by the fans, was a LOT more POSITIVE than I thought it was going to be :blink:

Not from me it wasn't. Hughes, Lomax, Windass, Taylor (surprising) all trudged off down the tunnel. Come and face the fans, let them tell you what they think, you spineless tossers. Never mind though, Sheridan, you still collect your wage at the end of the week.

that performance was shocking! my tuesday night team could of out played them today. im just shocked at how bad we played.

only positive of today was most teams around us lost !

really really dissapointed in todays showing and shez has ALOT of thinking to do.

not looking forward to next saturday now :(

Edited by LaticsLee