Stockport fan in Peace

Dont worry young lad

7 days and counting -

Will you have a team by then ? News out of County is that you have to sell 5 players by the End of Jan to balance the books !!

You already have one of our young ones covering for you after the 24th Jan - Can you take Lomax and Smalley please ?

lynskey have your laugh now I'm sure the whole of league one are with you.. Roll on Saturday and boy will you see a backlash I'm sure Gregan, Hughes, Windass and Allott can't wait for Stockport to turn up..

A very bad day yes but onle one game we are still in the playoffs and hopefully a wake up call to the team..

See you Saturday

lynskey have your laugh now I'm sure the whole of league one are with you.. Roll on Saturday and boy will you see a backlash I'm sure Gregan, Hughes, Windass and Allott can't wait for Stockport to turn up..

A very bad day yes but onle one game we are still in the playoffs and hopefully a wake up call to the team..

See you Saturday

Hughes won't be playing for us next week.

See you Saturday

Yeah,come along to BP my friend,we will even applaud you for bringing your first 4 figure following 15 minutes up the Motorway!

Just print off our Stockport fans post and pin it up all around BP and training ground. Yesterday hurt and come next saturday I want everyone to have their print off in hand ready to wave at the away end after victory. Hopefully this clown will be amongst them.

Just print off our Stockport fans post and pin it up all around BP and training ground. Yesterday hurt and come next saturday I want everyone to have their print off in hand ready to wave at the away end after victory. Hopefully this clown will be amongst them.

You say that as if the players actually give a :censored:.

Edited by Ohh Johnny Eyre