I think you are right here, Kelvin has struggled of late and probably needs some time out to get his confidence back after 2 difficult games(Huddersfield and Hereford - I didn't see Hartlepool though the og was a cracker).

Hopefully we will get the LB that Sheridan hasn't been talking about, its a pity about Dan Jones though I think he could have done a good job for us.

KTF and lookout for the backlash next Sat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the highlights, why Kelvin is being hung drawn and quartered is beyond me:

1st goal a joke, long throws shouldn't cause us that much confusion - however Delap's are in the prem this season.

2, Kelvin outpaced but still covering defenders

3, Lucky rebound off the bar, could've gone anywhere, several blue shirts in the area doing nothing.

4, Kelvin wins the header, looks like Taylor loses possession

5, Stupid ball by Allott, Kelvin doesn't really stand much of chance.

Multiple failures and basic schoolboy errors - to single the left back out and to vilify him for this result is terrible. Too many people have signed up to the compensation culture, where there's blame, there's a claim.

We messed up, the players who crossed the white line dropped the ball collectively. As fans we can either moan and groan at the next game or we can support.