Single players out

there is a lot of flack flyin about regardin kelvin, today was not his fault, he was gash yes! but so were the rest of em. every week players get singled out for being gash, win or lose. we all have our favorites who can do no wrong but look at the wider picture......Shez has to pick and motivate players, if they are goin thru a bad patch replace em...it really is that simple, dont say we dont have any replacements, if they are really poor an goin through a bad patch replace em with another pro,

there is a lot of flack flyin about regardin kelvin, today was not his fault, he was gash yes! but so were the rest of em. every week players get singled out for being gash, win or lose. we all have our favorites who can do no wrong but look at the wider picture......Shez has to pick and motivate players, if they are goin thru a bad patch replace em...it really is that simple, dont say we dont have any replacements, if they are really poor an goin through a bad patch replace em with another pro,

Exactly, it can't be Kelvin's fault when Eardley was on the pitch. I think Eardley may have slept with half our fan bases wives or something.

Seriously though we always have to have a scapegoat at Oldham and somebody always has to be to blame for every goal. It sounds today like we were just all round woeful and the players just didn't turn up.

Exactly, it can't be Kelvin's fault when Eardley was on the pitch. I think Eardley may have slept with half our fan bases wives or something.

Seriously though we always have to have a scapegoat at Oldham and somebody always has to be to blame for every goal. It sounds today like we were just all round woeful and the players just didn't turn up.

You are very obviously Eardleys brother or something!!!! Dont get it. He is the most over rated right back we have had for some years. Remember Scott McNiven????? No difference. He can defend but his distribution puts us on the backfoot all the time. FFS get real he is gash - hardly any difference between him and Lomax. :wink:

:lol:

Well said post.

why do people defend kelvin lomax so much but criticise neal eardley so much? imo neal eardley is and probably always will be a better player than kelvin lomax. i understand that yesterday nearly all our players played really badly but i think kelvin lomax was the worst and he has played really badly for a good number of games now

You are very obviously Eardleys brother or something!!!! Dont get it. He is the most over rated right back we have had for some years. Remember Scott McNiven????? No difference. He can defend but his distribution puts us on the backfoot all the time. FFS get real he is gash - hardly any difference between him and Lomax. :wink:

Think you've proven J@cko's point.