I could post this in every new thread

Meh.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - there would've been a time where, after that result yesterday, I'd be throwing things at the wall.

Right now I couldn't give a monkeys. Bring on stockers, I reckon we'll take them to the cleaners....

:grin:

Meh.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - there would've been a time where, after that result yesterday, I'd be throwing things at the wall.

Right now I couldn't give a monkeys. Bring on stockers, I reckon we'll take them to the cleaners....

:grin:

Same here Rummy. At least i'll get to see a team giving their all week in week out on Friday nights* in the coming months - that way it'll soften the blow when I what abject :censored:e like yesterday come Saturdays.

*Got myself a Saints season-ticket, (Went watching the roughyeds Friday night, beat Hudds under 9s 28-12, some fantastic wing play!)

Worried about Stockport myself, young hungry team that deservedly beat us at their place and looked far, far, fitter than we did and they play great football.

Same here Rummy. At least i'll get to see a team giving their all week in week out on Friday nights* in the coming months - that way it'll soften the blow when I what abject :censored:e like yesterday come Saturdays.

*Got myself a Saints season-ticket, (Went watching the roughyeds Friday night, beat Hudds under 9s 28-12, some fantastic wing play!)

Worried about Stockport myself, young hungry team that deservedly beat us at their place and looked far, far, fitter than we did and they play great football.

There could be something in that.

Work rate has concerned me all season though.

Still, it's only one game lost all year!!

Got myself a Saints season-ticket, (Went watching the roughyeds Friday night, beat Hudds under 9s 28-12, some fantastic wing play!)

Since me Dad is a senior citizen and he can get in at Knowsley road for next to nothing anyway, we've decided to pick and choose our games this year. You in the Pop?

Since me Dad is a senior citizen and he can get in at Knowsley road for next to nothing anyway, we've decided to pick and choose our games this year. You in the Pop?

General ground access, got a Student Season Ticket for £119 Been a while since i've been to Knowsley Road (90s), was thinking about going to PW testimonial today so we can do a recce for parking etc... As you say, for £119 I can poick and choose my games and I'll still get value for money.