FAO kelvin lomax

Right i know you will probly never read this but its has to be said

right now your probarbly feeling the world is against you and at your lowest point in life your going through a bad spell and things just dont or wont seem to go your way the fans are on your back shezza and tommy are giving you stick you just want curl up and shut it all out .

well i aint here to wallow in it with you no niether am i here to critsise what i will say is this

we all know and have seen you put in some fantastic performances we know you take pride in the shirt and never set out to play badly not lang ago we were all quite rightly singing your praises on here and i do believe given abit of time and patience we will see this again .

so i say this get your head up work hard and show the boo boys what you can do

we know you can do it

you know you can do it

so get out there and do it mate

good luck keep working hard and dont let the buggers get you down

keep the faith

peanuts

Right i know you will probly never read this but its has to be said

right now your probarbly feeling the world is against you and at your lowest point in life your going through a bad spell and things just dont or wont seem to go your way the fans are on your back shezza and tommy are giving you stick you just want curl up and shut it all out .

well i aint here to wallow in it with you no niether am i here to critsise what i will say is this

we all know and have seen you put in some fantastic performances we know you take pride in the shirt and never set out to play badly not lang ago we were all quite rightly singing your praises on here and i do believe given abit of time and patience we will see this again .

so i say this get your head up work hard and show the boo boys what you can do

we know you can do it

you know you can do it

so get out there and do it mate

good luck keep working hard and dont let the buggers get you down

keep the faith

peanuts

Good post, despite his two errors yesterday the blame has to be collective. I do think young Kelvin needs a rest now just to restore his battered confidence.

To me we haven't learnt a single thing from the Uddersfield performance.

Lomax was torn to pieces by Cadamarteri time and time again resulting in any number of crosses into the box from his wing, the alarm bells should have been ringing then.

I'll bet if Hereford had a representative of any sort at that game they will easily have identified that side as a weak point in our defence and exploited it.

Well said Peanuts.

Although I'm sure the staff at the club know enough about managing young players to give hiom the right encouragement.

As for double marking etc - it's always a trade off. If you do that, you lose something elsewhere on the pitch. That said, it was obvious after about ten minutes that Ainsworth needed a bit more attention.