Yesterday

Guest AMO

I thought you were running into a joke there LL. :jester::bobby: :bobby: :bobby:

I did do it as Bernard Manning... I remember that copper talking to some of our lot in the New Inn in Brentford, think it was last year. IIRC it turned out they had a mate in common, who was on the banned list... Always amusing to think of that when he's on his high horse.

Brilliant craic yesterday. Great to meet so many new "User Names" yesterday as well as a few old friends. Ketsbaia; Diego_Sideburns; Azulmarino to name but a few of those I'd not met before.

Well said that man! It was good to put faces :who: to so many names: Azulmarino, Inspiral Carpet, Leeslover, Maddog, Wardle and Derek Wilson.

Saw the :oasissign1: but can't remember all their names. Chris Taylor's dad was in there too, trying to hide how proud he was about his son - he'd only bought five teeshirts!

Finished up in The Twelve Pins Irish pub in Finsbury Park singing Dubliners/Pogues/Saw Doctors' songs. We stayed in there and had to delay going to a 60s' club for an hour, when we got caught up in the tense finale of the World Cup cricket match in which :Ireland: beat Pakistan. It was being shown on big screens, while 90% of the crowd in the pub were oblivious :drinking45: to the historic sporting occasion taking place above their heads, as they sang and danced to a live band. Most of the crowd didn't even know Ireland have a cricket team - I bet they're bragging about their team now! The only concession the band made was to play "Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole, Ireland! Ireland!" when three runs were still needed. Then they got on with playing their set, without drawing the crowd's attention to what was going on in the Windies.

What a coincidence it was that we happened to be stopped at Stoke when about 8 officers came through our carriage. They weren't looking to eject people were they?

What was the point in making us wait for the next train? If we were so aggresive, abusive, drunk and disorderly then why leave us unsupervised at Stoke to wait for the next train which incidentally had no officers on? They realised they made a boob, half of them all but admitted it, the other half (the women officers and a lad that looked about 12) loved it, 8 to eject two of us who didn't put up any fight whatsoever but they saw the need in arms up backs and frogmarching us out. Few nice bruises all over my arms. All for saying the F word in conversation. Sorry.

E4e

BTPSC

We finally left the coach and horses at 11pm ... Spoke to Jerry the landlord and was full of compliments about the Latics fans. Before the game he was upstairs watching the Irish rahrah but couldn't hear the commentary due to the singing. To round the night off the cricket came on with Ireland needing 45 of 17overs ... thought I was tripping, but was a great excuse to get another few beers in.

Was told that the locals had never had so many Police / Police vans in the area on match days (including Millwall) seems they expected a big 'crew' from oldham ..... that'll be Wilson's train then

What a coincidence it was that we happened to be stopped at Stoke when about 8 officers came through our carriage. They weren't looking to eject people were they?

What was the point in making us wait for the next train? If we were so aggresive, abusive, drunk and disorderly then why leave us unsupervised at Stoke to wait for the next train which incidentally had no officers on? They realised they made a boob, half of them all but admitted it, the other half (the women officers and a lad that looked about 12) loved it, 8 to eject two of us who didn't put up any fight whatsoever but they saw the need in arms up backs and frogmarching us out. Few nice bruises all over my arms. All for saying the F word in conversation. Sorry.

E4e

BTPSC

British Transport Police Singing Choir? ^_^

British Transport Police Sterling Chaps? :unsure:

British Transport Police Serving Community? :wink:

Edited by danoafc

Ah, PC Devine. I've only met that man once. Back of the Rochdale Road End. Mind slips me who we were playing now as it was a few years ago. All I remember is Latics taking the lead. Usual goading between fans over the barriers. I then went to the toilet, and was collared by the entrance and shoved against a wall forcefully, "Right you little s**t. I saw what you and the other little c***s have been doing following the goal. Do it again, and your f***in out." (spitting as he spoke, well growled)

I asked for his name and number, saying my dad may want to have a word. He replied. "You should f***in know who I am. Every c*** in Oldham knows who I am. Now get on your way, and remember what I said."

Jolly Nice Chap he is. :bobby::who:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Ah, PC Devine. I've only met that man once. Back of the Rochdale Road End. Mind slips me who we were playing now as it was a few years ago. All I remember is Latics taking the lead. Usual goading between fans over the barriers. I then went to the toilet, and was collared by the entrance and shoved against a wall forcefully, "Right you little s**t. I saw what you and the other little c***s have been doing following the goal. Do it again, and your f***in out." (spitting as he spoke, well growled)

I asked for his name and number, saying my dad may want to have a word. He replied. "You should f***in know who I am. Every c*** in Oldham knows who I am. Now get on your way, and remember what I said."

Jolly Nice Chap he is. :bobby::who:

How was he to know you are a c*** from Rochdale? :unsure::lol:

How was he to know you are a c*** from Rochdale? :unsure::lol:

Takes one to know one I guess Lees :lol::grin:

I wouldnt of minded, but I actually dont think I did anything wrong. Afterall. I'm not the type to abuse away fans am I? :grin:<_<:wink:

Anyway. Let's not take this thread off topic any further, and get to the real matter about you louts being a load of yobs at the weekend.

Edited by Rocky_Latic