Rubes WTF?

Just seen the goals again, Rubes that was ridiculous, 70/30 in your favour to win that ball and clear it, you absolute :censored: out! Then just lay there for the fourth, not good enough, Kelvin made mistakes - he's young, but those other two were totally avoidable from an experienced centre-back, which can only be put down to a rank lack of desire! Fuming!

A season of excellent consistant and comitted performace bar yesterday or a naive full back out of his depth all season. I know what id rather take and ill definatly forgive and forget Rubes for yesterday.

Anyone else find it unfortunate his comments regarding committing himself to Oldham fell on the day we got the worst result since hes arrived.

All in all hes been excellent

A season of excellent consistant and comitted performace bar yesterday or a naive full back out of his depth all season. I know what id rather take and ill definatly forgive and forget Rubes for yesterday.

Sorry mate, not buying that one, it's all about opinions innit and mine is that Rubes has been poor for weeks like Allott no where near the performances he put in week in week out last season. That second goal was unforgivable yesterday, he was at fault for the equaliser at Hudds too, being well out of position. I'll forgive and forget no danger, same as I will with Kelvin. But rubes needs to up his game if he wants that new contract.

Sorry mate, not buying that one, it's all about opinions innit and mine is that Rubes has been poor for weeks

Do us a favour mate and go away for a while, because youve clearly got up out of bed the wrong side and are now spouting utter crap.

Rubes was awesome at Hudds, yes should have done better with the goal but for the rest of the match, with Gregan got us out of there with a point. Crewe away he was awesome, and performed 2 crucial tackles to save goals, one a fantastic last ditch tackle and the second a diving header at the back post! To say Rubes has been poor for weeks is just a joke tbh!

Do us a favour mate and go away for a while, because youve clearly got up out of bed the wrong side and are now spouting utter crap.

Rubes was awesome at Hudds, yes should have done better with the goal but for the rest of the match, with Gregan got us out of there with a point. Crewe away he was awesome, and performed 2 crucial tackles to save goals, one a fantastic last ditch tackle and the second a diving header at the back post! To say Rubes has been poor for weeks is just a joke tbh!

Unlike many of the happy clappers on here some of us actually watch the game, even though we've got away with it for weeks does not mean individuals have been playing well. Rubes is one of of them. As for spouting crap nope tell as I see it, and to be honest 99% of the time i'm spot on. :grin:

Unlike many of the happy clappers on here some of us actually watch the game, even though we've got away with it for weeks does not mean individuals have been playing well. Rubes is one of of them. As for spouting crap nope tell as I see it, and to be honest 99% of the time i'm spot on. :grin:

TBH, i think Ruuuubes has been playing well over the last few weeks, just down on his levels from last season (that never really dipped below outstanding). That considered, He was still top notch at Hudds, was a rock vs Hartlepool & then has a stinker on sat. It happens. He's a class CB for our level & have every confidence that he'll put this latest 'performance' behind him & kick on a pace back to his usual level.

Lomax on the other hand could do with being taken out of the firing line really, IMO he's been poor for weeks now, even if Shez did come out & praise him after one performance where i thought he was pish. Cadamateri (spl!) ran him ragged at Hudds & other average a best L1 wingers have tormented him of recent weeks - he has sh1te out of challenges & has drifted out of postion so many times leaving men free. Don't get me wrong; i'm not 'doing a Richard Butcher' here; i like Kelv & think he's useful to have in the squad giving COVER at either FB position, but he needs to taken out of our starting XI as he has lost the plot & is definately a weak link that we can't afford to have at the moment. The probel of course is who replaces him? Lee out of position at LB? Stam in an awkward postion for him? Go 3 at the back with Tayls as a wing back type role? Or do we do what has been needed for a while and try & buy a full time, contracted LB? I'd go for the latter Mr Shez!!!!