Fighting

There weren't city fans out for trouble. Just some Oldham fans like city aswell, They sung city songs and not everyone liked it. The lads fighting were mates

Let me try and get this clear then.. so we were getting pasted on the pitch and some "Latics" fans, started chanting "City" songs and there it wasn't wholly appreciated!

well if that's the case, no :censored: Sherlock :blink::shock:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sky promote that properly it could be included in the 2012 Olympics. :grin:

A couple of innocent but drunk Latics fans have ended up in court because of all this as well, yesterday justs gets better.

The lad who caused all the 'City trouble' is a City fan & Latics when it suits him, naturally when Latics lose 5-0 he is City again & he escaped getting nicked as well. Mega!!

Nice one to all your fans complaining about the fighting as well, perhaps if you had tried sorting it out as well rather than chanting at the drunk fans at the front it would not of made sky.

Fans of the year, I think not.

Edited by R.O.A.M

Nice one to all your fans complaining about the fighting as well, perhaps if you had tried sorting it out as well rather than chanting at the drunk fans at the front it would not of made sky.

Sorry :wink:

Quite what happened when we got off the train I don't know. Why they picked those two I still don't know. That could have been any of us. To have a group of under cover coppers launch themselves at your friends and only say who they are once others are ready to pile in is not on.

Could have been solved much easier. There were much worse people on that train. Like I say, if those two were locked up, everyone else on that train should have gone with them.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Sorry :wink:

Quite what happened when we got off the train I don't know. Why they picked those two I still don't know. That could have been any of us. To have a group of under cover coppers launch themselves at your friends and only say who they are once others are ready to pile in is not on.

Could have been solved much easier. There were much worse people on that train. Like I say, if those two were locked up, everyone else on that train should have gone with them.

So hold on then, was it the lads who were at the game who knocked someone out back at Manc, or is this totally unrelated? :unsure:

So hold on then, was it the lads who were at the game who knocked someone out back at Manc, or is this totally unrelated? :unsure:

The two lads who were arrested on the 17.55 from Hereford were, I have now found out, arrested for drunk and disorderly. Why it took an undercover police team with a touch of CS gas I'll never know.

After asking which station they'd be taken to and being told to "f*** off" by a uniformed copper, I took it as a hint to disappear :)

Is he going to Leicester?

I'm saying no more about it because i'd left the platform all I've been told was 3rd hand.

AS for Leicester dunno, all I know everything Oldham Athletic was embarrassing yesterday. Fans players alike.

PURE :censored: