TTA shouldnt accept that

i am still fuming i havnt been on here untill today but its the first time i have ever left a game at half time and the worst performance i have seen ever..

TTA should fine the players and give the money to the travelling fans and make sheridan publically apologise at the stockport game, he should be made to come on the pitch and say it. Stupid bunch of gutless bas****

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am still fuming i havnt been on here untill today but its the first time i have ever left a game at half time and the worst performance i have seen ever..

TTA should fine the players and give the money to the travelling fans and make sheridan publically apologise at the stockport game, he should be made to come on the pitch and say it. Stupid bunch of gutless bas****

Yeah, illegally fine the players leading to expensive lawsuits and humiliate the manager.

I for one think it would be an excellent move...

I can understand your upset with the result .......... making Shez apologise at the Stockport game

Absolute classic :laught16: :laught16:

I said exactly that on the train home! Then again, if we lost 5-0 on FM, I'd just turn the computer off and play that match again.

make em train in there jockstraps down at chapel road,then go running round tandlehills in pink tutus.....

nah bollocks.....just tell them there playing for the livelihoods,and if they dont buck up we will get rid.....

shez will prolly get told off....players will have a roasting.no day off....some basic creeping to the fans on the website...all smiles for saturdays game...

why cant players get disciplined can you not in a normal job? why shouldnt a mangaer speak up for his teams poor performance?

I'd say that unless it's written in their contract then they can be fined for losing by a certain number of goals, then they can't be fined, no. A performance is subjective...there'd be nothing to stop TTA fining any player for an individual performance, be it good or bad.

He has apologised. On the website, on LW, in the papers. There's no need to humiliate him in public. And when do you want him to do this? During the warm up, reminding the team of how bad they've been? Or at half time...so when we get done over in the second half having not had a team talk, you can blame him for that too?

IT Services - disaster recovery mainly (yesterday's performance was the biggest disaster I've seen lately, mind...)

So would you expect to be docked wages if you had a bad day at the office and inadvertently screwed up someone's planning application?

today im actually embarrased and ashmaed to be an oldham fan as i was yesterday id be annoyed if we lost 5-0 to leicester but hereford united football club have a non- league set up

I'm sure there'd be a number of Hereford fans who would disagree with you there...anything to back up this absurd claim?

IT Services - disaster recovery mainly (yesterday's performance was the biggest disaster I've seen lately, mind...)

So would you expect to be docked wages if you had a bad day at the office and inadvertently screwed up someone's planning application?

the profession footballers are in they deserve to be docked wages look at what they get paid to play football, me or you could have put in a more spirited performance for the club we love, some players dont care about the shirt they wear, we work hard all week, look forward to games, spend our wages on latics and get treated to a goal fest, from hereford united and a hat trick from a prolific talisman in steve guinan who wouldnt get in most league 2 teams

today im actually embarrased and ashmaed to be an oldham fan as i was yesterday id be annoyed if we lost 5-0 to leicester but hereford united football club have a non- league set up

That's an insult to Hereford and particularly to Graham Turner. They were a non-league team whoa re now in the third tier entirely on merit. And after their performance yesterday I hope they crack on and stay up.

I'm sure there'd be a number of Hereford fans who would disagree with you there...anything to back up this absurd claim?

the stadium

the attendances

steve guinan up front

the programme- a terrible read

the fact that a 24 year old(me) can go up to the tunstile and say under 16 please, when smashed

the stewards

the police

the profession footballers are in they deserve to be docked wages look at what they get paid to play football, me or you could have put in a more spirited performance for the club we love, some players dont care about the shirt they wear, we work hard all week, look forward to games, spend our wages on latics and get treated to a goal fest, from hereford united and a hat trick from a prolific talisman in steve guinan who wouldnt get in most league 2 teams

To be fair, I probably earn more than some of the lads who were out there yesterday. And generally speaking, occasional abberations aside, they have more desire, motivation and commitment, wek in week out, than most of us do at our jobs. If they didn't they'd never have made it into the professional game.

the stadium

the attendances

steve guinan up front

the fact that a 24 year old(me) can go up to the tunstile and say under 16 please, when smashed

the stewards

the police

Quality!

Hereford do have a poor ground, but their lack of funds restrict. Its adequate for the football league, and I wish them good luck on staying here.

Is that the same Steve Guinan who even before yesterday had scored more goals than all but one of our strikers this season? I'm sure Scunny were saying the same about that Lewi Alessandra, who's only scored one other goal this campaign...

the stadium

the attendances

steve guinan up front

the stewards

the police

*Hits head against brick wall*